AL Super Touring Seasons

Cars AL Super Touring Seasons 2.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
AndreasFSC updated AL Super Touring Seasons with a new update entry:

Optimized graphics loading paths. Also added the Toyota Carina E

SUPER TOURING RELOADED
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a graphical update of my first ever mod 'AL Super Touring' for the Race07 series.
I had to build and learn everything from scratch to make the mod. It was 'learning by doing',
and it resulted in a little bit messy mod, so I've tidied it up.

You need the STCC addon from Simbin to get the sound of some of the cars.
If you don't have STCC...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Andreas, I was using your mod and was nice until the update 1.25, I`m using gtr evo offline, when I put the folders like any other mod and I try to start the game it crashes and says minidump problem, how can I install the 1.4 update in my gtr evo offline? hope you can help me, the mod is really awesome I use gtr evo 90% because of this mod haha

It sound like a driver (.car) file can't find its car file (.inccar).
Have you deleted the old mod before installing the update? You can try to find which car model is causing the trouble by move the cars (AlfaTeams, AudiTeams, ...) one by one to a different location, perhaps your desktop and then try to start the game.

New physics and classes

SUPER TOURING RELOADED AND PRE SUPER TOURING
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a graphical update of my first ever mod 'AL Super Touring' for the Race07 series.
I had to build and learn everything from scratch to make the mod. It was 'learning by doing',

If you...

Added '97, '99, Chrysler stratus, tweaks and fixes

SUPER TOURING RELOADED AND PRE SUPER TOURING

If you...

Issue I'm having with the setting up of the new AI files. I'm putting them in the directory where they're meant to go (The oulton park ones specifically) but once they're there the track disappears from Race07's tracklist. Any ideas what the issue could be?

Sorry but this isn't working for me. No matter what I do, the simulator keeps asking me to copy and paste the data manually. Also the tracks don't seem to be included with the mod, which is what I imagine is causing this issue. If someone could please let me know where to get the tracks in order for this mod to work, I'd be grateful.

edit: Have tried setting a championship using just the tracks that are preinstalled and it still won't work. I am still being asked to enter the data manually. All my ActiveX settings are set to be enabled, so I don't understand what I am doing wrong. Please help.

Last edited:
I have just found out for the first time since last loading up Race 07 in more than half a decade (!) that there are mods!
I would love to install the latest version on a mint, just reinstalled Steam Race 07 (it seems to be called differently now) installation.

Is this here download all I need or should I install something else before / after?

Everything should be included except some sounds and the 850 estate car model (STCC2 expansion is needed), but there are a description in the readme about what can be done if you don't have STCC2. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back