AI Crashes - All in One [SemiMoMods]

Misc AI Crashes - All in One [SemiMoMods] v8.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Kolarr's improved AI version was deleted some months ago and never reuploaded. I have the files for personal use to play it myself, I think the mod creator deleted that because it's difficult to find a good balance in lockups, mistakes and aggressiveness of the AI as there are things that we simply cannot change in the code files. So he decided to delete everything.
I tried to reach to him to check why he would have done that but received no reply.

I have the mod for personal use but I don't think I should upload as it's a work of his.
Mega: https://mega.nz/file/kjhzWCiC#9kj0jjshtNlWwW0adzDLJRvzE9ZHNVTuu8kRov5QPnw Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AuJqwKinvOvY17_jTkA6npbkGLBPstKn/view?usp=sharing

Hello Poostick, just wanted to let you know that I checked and compared your last files to the vanilla standard game and it looks like to me that the McLaren performance file still has the same values as before the official performance patch, so McLaren still a backmarker. Can you please double-check?

(I don't know if any other cars values have been toggled by EA, I should check the patch notes. In the past months I lost a bit of touch with f1 games and the modding community)
Yeah I haven't updated it for a while tbh. Been busy with other things.
I'll get around to it, but I don't know when

Yeah I haven't updated it for a while tbh. Been busy with other things.
I'll get around to it, but I don't know when
Thank you, I am using your version with some tweaks for personal use but I thought you wanted to know. Thanks for the good work though!

Also thanks for clarifying about Kolarr's mod, good it can still be found online

Hi, really like the idea of more AI Crashes and increased tyre wear. Do these mods also work for co op career mode? If so do both players have to have the same mods installed?

Hi, really like the idea of more AI Crashes and increased tyre wear. Do these mods also work for co op career mode? If so do both players have to have the same mods installed?
Does not work with Co Op Career unfortunately.
I'm not sure about F1 23 actually, but in 22 the AI behavior was completely different for Co Op compared to Career, probably the same case in this game

No, I didn't do everything, because I had to reinstall the game due to a problem I had in addition to the crash and I took the opportunity to reinstall, but the game crashed and I reinstalled everything again :/
got exactly the same ... after last update - the mod is not working anymore - the game is not starting or crashing soon after start :/

*did reinstall game,mod,repair

Last edited:
i am unable to find the Improved AI mod that this seems to need for f1 23 ive even searched Kolarr's mods for said mod and i am not able to find it anywhere in his/her list

edit: never mind

Last edited:
Last edited:
I have a question wether you have changed any safety car data for this mod? After installing it I am having issues with the sc going in the lap after coming out and no car ever gets to catch up with it. Plus it tends to end and restart in the middle of the lap which makes the field super messed up and weird. (Also boxing under sc is now useless)

I have a question wether you have changed any safety car data for this mod? After installing it I am having issues with the sc going in the lap after coming out and no car ever gets to catch up with it. Plus it tends to end and restart in the middle of the lap which makes the field super messed up and weird. (Also boxing under sc is now useless)
its normal, Bug.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea