AI Crashes - All in One [SemiMoMods]

Misc AI Crashes - All in One [SemiMoMods] v8.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I did what you suggested, I put the kollarr mod and then yours, so I can leave the standard tire wear on my car (Ferrari) which file and line should I edit?
Just use the Default Tyre Wear Option
1697839837061.png

Is there a way for the AI to make more mistakes on the track and fight for positions more without tire wear? That would be great, I set it to %50 and realistic and I don't see the AI making mistakes, 2 different drivers always abandon each race but due to breaking the engine etc... any possibility of that?

Is there a way for the AI to make more mistakes on the track and fight for positions more without tire wear? That would be great, I set it to %50 and realistic and I don't see the AI making mistakes, 2 different drivers always abandon each race but due to breaking the engine etc... any possibility of that?
Make sure your using Kolarr's Improved AI mod.
Realistic version doesnt guarentee crashes and mistakes.
If you want more use the Standard version

Hi everyone, is this mod recommended for those who race 100%? I would like to make the game more realistic with regards to accidents and counters but I wouldn't want there to be accidents on every lap. should I put realistic damage or increased damage?

Hi everyone, is this mod recommended for those who race 100%? I would like to make the game more realistic with regards to accidents and counters but I wouldn't want there to be accidents on every lap. should I put realistic damage or increased damage?
Realistic, Default Tyre Wear

Any mod that messes up the starting grid more? how are the teams more balanced with willians taking pole position and alpha taury being the second force? Is there any way to do this?

Any mod that messes up the starting grid more? how are the teams more balanced with willians taking pole position and alpha taury being the second force? Is there any way to do this?
If you join my discord and look at SirPro3's Performance Roll there is a guide on how to alter the ChassisMass for each constructor.

1698155272576.png

You can set these to whatever you like.
Lower value means lower mass which means faster car.

For example you could change them to the following (roughly) if you want AT and Williams to be fastest:
1698155365709.png

Last edited:
If you join my discord and look at SirPro3's Performance Roll there is a guide on how to alter the ChassisMass for each constructor.

View attachment 702994

You can set these to whatever you like.
Lower value means lower mass which means faster car.

For example you could change them to the following (roughly) if you want AT and Williams to be fastest:
View attachment 702996

Nice post, I Will test and report here, thank you so much.

Hey there, i was using the mod and everything works good - new update today - my game is crashing now - if im right after each patch i have to go back to origin and wait for an update for the mod for the newest patch?
or is it a coincidence?

Last edited:
Hey there, i was using the mod and everything works good - new update today - my game is crashing now - if im right after each patch i have to go back to origin and wait for an update for the mod for the newest patch?
or is it a coincidence?
reinstall semi mo mods, then reinstall mine. and all your mods.
common procedure after an update

Hello Poostick, just wanted to let you know that I checked and compared your last files to the vanilla standard game and it looks like to me that the McLaren performance file still has the same values as before the official performance patch, so McLaren still a backmarker. Can you please double-check?

(I don't know if any other cars values have been toggled by EA, I should check the patch notes. In the past months I lost a bit of touch with f1 games and the modding community)

Last edited:
where can I download the kollar version? The standard version would be the "extreme" version, right?
Kolarr's improved AI version was deleted some months ago and never reuploaded. I have the files for personal use to play it myself, I think the mod creator deleted that because it's difficult to find a good balance in lockups, mistakes and aggressiveness of the AI as there are things that we simply cannot change in the code files. So he decided to delete everything.
I tried to reach to him to check why he would have done that but received no reply.

I have the mod for personal use but I don't think I should upload as it's a work of his.

Kolarr's improved AI version was deleted some months ago and never reuploaded. I have the files for personal use to play it myself, I think the mod creator deleted that because it's difficult to find a good balance in lockups, mistakes and aggressiveness of the AI as there are things that we simply cannot change in the code files. So he decided to delete everything.
I tried to reach to him to check why he would have done that but received no reply.

I have the mod for personal use but I don't think I should upload as it's a work of his.
negative.
Race Department removed it because the file was too large or used a google drive or sumat idk

You can find it here:

Mega: https://mega.nz/file/kjhzWCiC#9kj0jjshtNlWwW0adzDLJRvzE9ZHNVTuu8kRov5QPnw Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AuJqwKinvOvY17_jTkA6npbkGLBPstKn/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea