AI Crashes - All in One [SemiMoMods]

Misc AI Crashes - All in One [SemiMoMods] v8.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
This mod is not working anymore i guess, i replaced "2023_asset_groups" with Semi-Modular mod first, then improved AI and then yours to finish but when i launch the game facing connexion they say "you have to be connected. So i suppose its because it is out of date rigth?

This mod is not working anymore i guess, i replaced "2023_asset_groups" with Semi-Modular mod first, then improved AI and then yours to finish but when i launch the game facing connexion they say "you have to be connected. So i suppose its because it is out of date rigth?
I think it needs to be updated with the newest game patch.

poostick helloow?
where have u gone?
this mod is awesome but outdated(maybe?)
Hello :)
Yes, I'm aware. I've recently returned to playing F1 again myself so I've made a Copy + Paste mod for 50% races and it seems to work well.

I'm tempted to post that soon but not sure whether I can be bothered to update all the other Race Distances and options etc.

If anyone is interested in

- MyTeamCar Extra Damage YES
- 50% Race Distance Tyre Wear
- Copy + Paste Only

Then let me know

Hello :)
Yes, I'm aware. I've recently returned to playing F1 again myself so I've made a Copy + Paste mod for 50% races and it seems to work well.

I'm tempted to post that soon but not sure whether I can be bothered to update all the other Race Distances and options etc.

If anyone is interested in

- MyTeamCar Extra Damage YES
- 50% Race Distance Tyre Wear
- Copy + Paste Only

Then let me know
thank god u still updating this mods
without you the game is boring hehe :D

salut !
c'est quoi la différence entre ajouter des dégâts a la voiture my team et n'ajouter pas de dégâts a la voiture my team ?

J'ai l'impression que ma voiture et beaucoup plus fragile que celle des IA
que dois-je mètre pour que les IA casse aussi plus leurs voiture ?

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea