ADAC GT Masters 2015

26069390774_7e063d7a22_b.jpg

The ADAC GT Masters 2015 Pack will be released this week!
Containing 7 GT3 cars including the Bentley Motors Continental GT3

https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/gt-masters-2015-pack.5157/

Last edited:
No worries buddy. What ever makes you feel good.
I was just suggested that cause most of us we dont race for the win at the club races, just for the fun and the company.
Age is not a problem, we all young in heart :thumbsup:
But i dont want to push you. Its all about having good time, the how is up to everybody's taste. ;)
Thanks for your kind words, pargiNOS. :)
Back to the main topic, ADAC GT Masters 2015 has already been released.
Just driven Bentley Continental GT3, the physics feels nice and sounds are great as always.
Thanks to S3S for this nice addition! :thumbsup:

How kind of you to ask.
I love cars and racing. But I grew old (I'm older than you) and want to enjoy racing itself at my own pace. It is the best for me now to enjoy driving and racing in single-player when I want to play. I'm sorry that I couldn't live up to your kindness.
I understand where you are coming from but rest assured you might not be the oldest R3E race club member if you were to join us. We have some who do race at their own pace. I'm one of them. And I'm old.

I understand where you are coming from but rest assured you might not be the oldest R3E race club member if you were to join us. We have some who do race at their own pace. I'm one of them. And I'm old.
Thanks for your kind words, Andy. :)
I've been active in Sim Racing community (and here at RD) mostly on Modding which I've been most interested in since ISI's SCGT era.
I know Modding is where I can contribute to the community and what I've spent (most of) my free time on. I want to continue to contribute to the community with what I can do as long as I can. It is my way of Sim Racing Life.
Sorry again for my personal affairs. But once again, I appreciate all your kindness. :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.