1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

ADAC GT Masters 2015

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Vangelis Parginos, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Vangelis Parginos

Vangelis Parginos
    Live For Today Premium Member

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Thanks for the information, pargiNOS.
    I also own 2013 & 2014 packs. And as with the new Bentley Continental GT3, It's nice to see Camaro and Nissan GT-R are back (but missing my fav McLaren this time tho :thumbsdown:).
    Anyway, can't wait to drive them this weekend! :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Keith Dixon

Keith Dixon
    Premium Member

Outside of the Bentley there doesn't seem much point unless your into collecting skins, it's not a complete experience, it hasn't got all the cars, and tbh I've never even watched a GT master's race, I think I'll just stick with the Bentley for the GTR3 class

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Yes, these packs are just skins really with the odd exception of a new car. Does anyone know if they will have different physics to the earlier packs?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Vangelis Parginos

Vangelis Parginos

I dont know if they add some physics update, but i think that they will use the last gt3's physics.
    The Bentley will be at the pack AND at GT3 class as stand alone purchase, thank god. :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. I bought ADAC 2014 because it was a good price for cars + tracks + skins and it includes all of the tracks from the 2013 pack anyway. I do want the Nissan and the Bentley could be fun and if they include a good track like Monza, Spa, or Nordschliefe then I'll get the 2015 pack, otherwise I'll just get the Nissan and Ruf in GTR3 and buy a single skin each for the Z06, MP4-12C, Z4, and R8 instead.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Vangelis Parginos

Vangelis Parginos

Yours and mine fav, will be replaced later with the new McLaren 650S ;)

• Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yeah, I'm excited for the 650S. The MP4-12C is actually super tame with the rear sway bar set one click softer, and traction control on setting 4. Before that I was just doing donuts in the grass, lol.

• Haha Haha x 1
  9. Vangelis Parginos

Vangelis Parginos

Its not gonna be an experience like 14 and 13, its gonna be a single pack like the other packs.
    And depends of the cars you already own, the price will be set. :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Oh, if it's just cars then I'll go the GTR3 route. I don't care that much about extra liveries and without the ability to do multi-class races in single player, there's no point.

Since I was new to R3E just a month ago, I bought the ADAC 2014 for $10 from the RaceRoom Shop to get me started. Now that I already own some content, I think I'll get 5000 vRP from the Shop and buy the cars that I want.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. PaulH

PaulH
    Premium Member

Yeah, I'm probably just going to add the Bentley to my GT3 collection, already have ADAC 13 & 14, unless its at some ridiculous discount :D

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Lars Hansen

Lars Hansen
    RDs Ion-Engine....0-60 in six days. Staff Premium Member

Gee, I wonder how many Bentleys we'll have in the next Club race.... :D

• Haha Haha x 6
  13. Vangelis Parginos

Vangelis Parginos

Lets wait and see it first :) I like the Mustang a lot!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

I did a test drive of the Mustang and well it beat me lol

• Haha Haha x 1
  15. I hope so, too. :)
    Also, as a Single-Player fan, I'm looking forward to the Multi-Class Racing support for Single-Player. It would be great if we could mix every favorite car in one single race! :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Vangelis Parginos

Vangelis Parginos

Thats a little tricky, to much work for the AI, and we know they are not the most clever guys :D

• Haha Haha x 1
  17. Yeah, my driving is too wonky. But I also hope they'll be adapted someday! :D

• Haha Haha x 1
  18. Vangelis Parginos

Vangelis Parginos

Why you don't join as at a club race? Its super fun and all the guys are so great. I wasn't racing online before, but now i cant wait... Try it one time buddy ;)

• Like Like x 1
  19. How kind of you to ask.
    I love cars and racing. But I grew old (I'm older than you) and want to enjoy racing itself at my own pace. It is the best for me now to enjoy driving and racing in single-player when I want to play. I'm sorry that I couldn't live up to your kindness.

• Love Love x 1
  20. Vangelis Parginos

Vangelis Parginos

No worries buddy. What ever makes you feel good.
    I was just suggested that cause most of us we dont race for the win at the club races, just for the fun and the company.
    Age is not a problem, we all young in heart :thumbsup:
    But i dont want to push you. Its all about having good time, the how is up to everybody's taste. ;)

• Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1