ADAC GT Masters 2015

26069390774_7e063d7a22_b.jpg

The ADAC GT Masters 2015 Pack will be released this week!
Containing 7 GT3 cars including the Bentley Motors Continental GT3

https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/gt-masters-2015-pack.5157/

Last edited:
Outside of the Bentley there doesn't seem much point unless your into collecting skins, it's not a complete experience, it hasn't got all the cars, and tbh I've never even watched a GT master's race, I think I'll just stick with the Bentley for the GTR3 class

I bought ADAC 2014 because it was a good price for cars + tracks + skins and it includes all of the tracks from the 2013 pack anyway. I do want the Nissan and the Bentley could be fun and if they include a good track like Monza, Spa, or Nordschliefe then I'll get the 2015 pack, otherwise I'll just get the Nissan and Ruf in GTR3 and buy a single skin each for the Z06, MP4-12C, Z4, and R8 instead.
Its not gonna be an experience like 14 and 13, its gonna be a single pack like the other packs.
And depends of the cars you already own, the price will be set. :)

Why you don't join as at a club race? Its super fun and all the guys are so great. I wasn't racing online before, but now i cant wait... Try it one time buddy ;)
How kind of you to ask.
I love cars and racing. But I grew old (I'm older than you) and want to enjoy racing itself at my own pace. It is the best for me now to enjoy driving and racing in single-player when I want to play. I'm sorry that I couldn't live up to your kindness.

No worries buddy. What ever makes you feel good.
I was just suggested that cause most of us we dont race for the win at the club races, just for the fun and the company.
Age is not a problem, we all young in heart :thumbsup:
But i dont want to push you. Its all about having good time, the how is up to everybody's taste. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back