Ladies and Gentlemen,

i want to ask the modders and people capable of porting mods for a special favor. I think AC is capable of getting almost every class of racing correct, especially with F1. But F1 is not the only Open Wheel series with a fanbase. IndyCar also got it's fair share of fans and has some quality racing. Luckily, RSS & VRC blessed us with the latest Indy Chassis, but thats not what i am talking about. I am talking about the older days of American Open Wheel action: ChampCar, CART & Indy Racing League. I have already made championships for the Indy Cars that are out there, with 90% of the championships being true to their respective season. I also have like 45 F1 Championships categorised by year (between 1990-2023 there is no season missing). But i think there is more, since we for example don't have any car mods for the 2000-2006 IRL or CART/ChampCar season. We have like 80% of the tracks (i can only think of the Houston 1998-2001 layout or the Chicago Motor Speedway that is missing) but the Cars are missing. But I know a good source for the Indy Cars, but we probably would have to ask for permission to port the mods from Race07 to AC. iDT made a 1994/1995 CART and a 2004-2007 ChampCar Mod for Race07. And i think it would be the perfect base to port it to AC to fill up the avaible IndyCar mods for AC. Is anyone Interested to do this?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back