Abarth @ Aviano Short Track - Tuesday February 2nd 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium

After the very enjoyable event of last week, we head towards Aviano and race the Short Track layout with the 500 Abarth!

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Simulation: netKar PRO 1.1 beta 3 click here to purchase online for EUR 19.90
Class: 500 Abarth
Track: Aviano Short Track
Weather: Dry
Start: 20:00 GMT
Practice: 30 mins
Qualification: 15 mins
Race: 30 mins (laps t.b.d)
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

Bram, gentleman that you are, a little rub does not merit an apology and giving back a place. I accepted the rub as part of the deal, that's why I tried to let you back. While we were messing about someone came by and took us both! :wink: I did have to laugh when I moved right over on the downhill lefthander and you still went and mowed the grass! Plonker! :biggrin: All good stuff though. looking forward to next week.

No offense Ron, but its our major golden rule to wait for another driver if he was nudged off track. :) Thats why Bram waited of course :)
I would have done the same.

Great race again guys, spent a lot of it alone in 6th place, constantly looking in my mirrors for Bram or Ron to catch up with me, then Hansi caught me near the end, and had a good battle for a couple of laps before I panicked, messed up my braking, and he overtook me on the nasty left at the bottom of the hill! Look forward to next week!

Good start for me, on the 2nd lap on first fast turn Daniel pass me but i lost a little front tyre and hit the right rear of his car (after reviewing the replay ;) ). I was push out of the track but by chance my car was not damaged. I's my fault.

Then there is a very nice and closed battle with Ron Attwood and Bram Hengeveld (hey bram same as first event ;) ) but bram spin out.

Then i can managed some good times for me, best 1'19'00x (that's 1-2 seconds less than better drivers... i need training :) and maybe a better setup for this track )

I can pass James Skinner (maybe he has burned his tyre) on the two latest lap to finish 5th.

Very nice and fairplay race

can't be here next event because i were at work Tuesday :/

1- R van Rijn
2- P Gog
3- D Plaiker
4- G de Koeijer
5- C Lagneau
6- H Josefsson
7- J SKinner
8- B Hengeveld
9- R Attwood
10- T Kluge

This was good fun again, thx to all racers. I'm just getting more comfortable with this little angry Abarth. :) Got a brake flat spot in the first lap of the race, so my wheel was shaking like crazy during the nice fights with Gerard, Daniel and Peter, I like this part of realism in the game. You have to nurse your tires, or you destroy your lap times. Due to my lack of concentration before the race start I ran out of fuel in the 2nd to last lap and finished on the last spot well-deserved.

I did have to laugh when I moved right over on the downhill lefthander and you still went and mowed the grass! Plonker! :biggrin: All good stuff though. looking forward to next week.

haha way to much speed into the courner. On the exit I hit the grass just a little with the right tyres but that was enough catapulting me in the wrong direction into the wall ^^
It goes sometimes so fast. You are fully concentrated to drive perfekt, fully focused to take all out that is possible. There a little bit, there just a bit faster and BAAAMMMM shock you out lol You not really realise what is going on... that comes when you try to to find a way back out of the gravel to the track hahah just a little over the limit and bye bye ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back