AC Abarth 500 & Alfa Giulietta @ Silverstone National - Thursday, October 30th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
A bit of friendly thread hijacking ;)

Please Read!

We ask that you take just a few minutes to vote in our polls. These polls will help us to gauge your interest in regards to times for the club events. If you would like any say in when they are set up, make sure to vote and make your voice heard! And be sure to read the full text to fully inform yourself.

[Early]

[Late]

Thank you for your time!

I did a lot of laps last night in the two cars, and I think it will be an interesting race. In my hands, the Alfa seemed more stable, but the 500 can outbrake and seems to have a better turn-in

I tried both optimal and green tracks and I was still about a second a lap faster in the Alfa. I still have a feeling that Chris and Fernando will be kicking my butt in the 500 though :)

Sign me up, pls.
Thx.

I'll go with the Alfa, faster (but with street compound).
(The Abarth got the semi-slick compound ;) ).

Last edited:
Right, it seems steam has decided to uninstall my assetto corsa so I have to re-download the whole game. I'm not sure if I will be done in time, so I'm not sure if I can participate in the race.
Ok, if you dont make it no worries, if you think you can have it done before the race starts i can pre book you. Just fill in this info and send it to me in a pm:

[CAR_0]
DRIVERNAME=
TEAM=RaceDepartment
MODEL=(which car you want)
SKIN=(name of the skin as it appears in the folder)
GUID=(this can be found in docs/assetto corsa/cfg/race.ini under the title [REMOTE])
SPECTATOR_MODE=0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea