A question about Dating and Relationships

I remember when I was in secondary school, I was considered the nerdy kid. I asked this gorgeous cheerleader on a coffee date and she told me to send her a message on Facebook.

I did that, and she didn't reply.

Living in a small town, people were scared of me because of my race, religious background, and intelligence level.

Was it her fault for not communicating with me?

Also, I hope that if I ever go to this Japanese restaurant in Dothan, I get served again by this beautiful Chinese waitress.

I wish I knew her or thought of some way of establishing communication with her.

Was it her fault for not communicating with me?

It sure was. You see, American girls mostly are very arrogant. They want too much from you. You need a right race, right religious background, tons of money, etc. My friend Ali had a similar problem when he moved to the U.S. But then he met a beautiful girl from Algeria and now they are happy together. If I were you, I wouldn't try to chase arrogant American girls. Algerian women are just perfect. I've read about them on the internet and the information was very resourceful. And it fits not only to Algerian women, but all kinds of women, because mostly they have a similar need.

The stuff I have read:
https://idateadvice.com/the-real-reasons-behind-the-attractiveness-of-algerian-women

Last edited:
Living in a small town, people were scared of me because of my race, religious background, and intelligence level.
I don't want to be a prick, but this is an attitude that will not help you with any girl, no matter if you are implying that your intelligence level is high or low.

Anyway... you were ghosted... it happens. At least you aimed high (beautiful woman) are easier to get connected with... but you will have more "no" than "yes"... face it with sportsmanship and chivalry, aways aiming high, but never avoiding hard-work, because during wartime, every hole is a foxhole!

PS: Next time you see this cheerleader, ask her if she knows what jelqing is... after that, independently of her answer, say that you practice and it works... them, just let the games begin!

I had the same situation in my life. I`m from UK and in my college there are many pretty girls from Russia. I taxed one of them a message and we started to communicate in messenger and at college. All was OK, until once I`ve seen her in an expensive BMW with one of my classmates. She broke my heart. I was in a depression, I started to read different psychological blogs, because I thought that I have problems in girls pickuping. I`ve accessed a very good website http://twinflamez.net with good advices and I understood that my twin flame is waiting for me somewhere and I shouldn`t be worry about it.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea