Released 66th Rally Poland Shakedown

Some outside views thanks to rFactor cameras - if I'm lucky, the track can look like this in RBR someday :)
RP 2009 Shakedown Reversed version soon!

Rally Poland 2009 Shakedown - reversed - is now available!

Download here

List of tweaks (in comparision to regular version):

- added some missing terrain
- deleted most of doubled trees, grass and spectators "twins"
- grass and terrain has now different physics - it will slow your car more rapidly
- some better LOD Outs
- thanks Hompe for repainting high pine tress - they look more real now. If you want to have them in regular version, copy file PL_Trees_2.dds from [RBR]\RX_CONTENT\Tracks\RP2009ShakedownRev\Textures - and paste it accordingly into your "normal" version Textures' folder

I hope you'll enjoy the track. IMO it's a little more challenging this way :)

This track looks very good and i can see that you worked hard at this track so everything matches. Congratulation :)

Rally Poland 2009 Shakedown (regular and reversed routes) final updates.

Both tracks are now versions 1.02 - list of changes:

- added invisible walls against cheating
- changed colors of some trees (Hompe, they really look different in Poland, but thanks anyway :) )
- some more trees and stones - roadsides are now more dangerous
- couple LOD Outs revisited
- regular version has more close terrain and has proper grass surface physics.

I hope you will enjoy the tracks:

RP 2009 Shakedown 1.02 download

RP 2009 Shakedown 1.02 (reversed) download

RBR original format release!

I'm proud to announce that both tracks (regular & reversed) are now available in original RBR format :)

I want to thank Brendon Pywell - it all started from Bob's Track Builder and I would never even think of trackbuilding without his amazing product! :)

Also - many thanks to Lakimakromedia, Lamda, Bostjan Berglez, Eno72, Delu77, Jose Envolved, track testers and all people who helped me with the conversion.

You can download both tracks here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0go9us
or http://www.multiupload.com/BK76FQLMMR

I hope these tracks will be available for driving on online tournaments soon!

(RX versions are still available at RD's downloads).

shakescreen.jpg

Note: You must have RBR Czech's plugin installed on your RBR.

Yes, both are playable offline, but since the track numbers are 152 and 153 and they are registered under Czech's trackbuilders site, you need to play under the plugin.
Other way is to replace some original RBR stages with mine ;)

Yes, both are playable offline, but since the track numbers are 152 and 153 and they are registered under Czech's trackbuilders site, you need to play under the plugin.
Other way is to replace some original RBR stages with mine ;)

Great to hear... :) I've never used any online plugins, so it's always a pleasure to get more content for native offline RBR! Thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back