50 Flashbacks Mod

Keep losing control? Need more flashbacks? Well, here they are! Just download the file and replace your database.bin I think you need to start a new profile for this to work, it worked on a new profile but not a old profile, so try it out yourself. You can change difficulties, just DO NOT TOUCH THE FLASHBACKS. If you try tweak the number of flashbacks, the mod won't work. When on Expert, there should be 4 flashbacks selected, with no arrows highlighted. That means the mod is working.

Like so:
1h4dr

DOWNLOAD

I ask, because how do you know this ****? Flashback unfortunately, cause the game is not for everyone because of flaws 100x start a race with him! Maybe you are very smart, cool kid!:devilish:

Look, if the cap fits, wear it. ;) :p Seriously why would anyone want any flashbacks? If you crash out or whatever, then thats racing. Move on to the next race of your season. Flashbacks have no place in a race sim.

Look, if the cap fits, wear it. ;) :p Seriously why would anyone want any flashbacks? If you crash out or whatever, then thats racing. Move on to the next race of your season. Flashbacks have no place in a race sim.
I agree, that's the way it works in reality, but in F1 2012 is not real! I had flashbacks of the F1 2010.2011-games, then why not make this year's game as well! But if you're against it or do not use! Besides the type here who is interested in this topic! I do not understand what you're talking about here!:sneaky:

If you don't want to use, then that's fine, just don't come bashing about them. I like them because I play F1 2012 casually. If you want a realistic sim racer maybe you should try rFactor ;)

Accidentally I love this game, and I love to play with him. If this were not the case, it certainly would not be interested in the site! But I think the game is fun when we go through every race, among other things, is what is so exciting! Is not it? But it is really annoying when every little **** "collision" you get punished! Well, it's good for flashbacks.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.