4 Point Harness - The best bang for buck immersion mod!

Hey guys.. this post is based on my experiences using VR.. they do not necessarily apply to triples or singles screen users!

To some this is going to be lame.. to others.. familiar.. so take from it what you will!

When I had my Next Level V3 Motion platform I bought a 4 point harness to strap myself firmly into the chair while I was getting thrown around! After I sold the V3 I went back to just the seat.. no harness.. I found that I actually missed the feeling of being pinned into the seat more than I missed the motion.. And the feeling of the belts on the shoulders really added to the sensation of being in the car it looks like you're in..

I run sim vibe and that is hit and miss... the V3 was hit and miss... but the simplicity of the 4 point harness hits the spot every time..

You can pick one up for less than $100... so give it a go if you haven't already.. i think you will surprised!

...and no I don't wear a race suit!! ;)

That is all..

I printed a little Bumper tray for my mouse tray to prevent it from finding the floor (motion doesn't help either) , But im bad for leaving the mouse on the desk (JUST out of reach with belts on) So i feel ya, :p

Upvote 0
I printed a little Bumper tray for my mouse tray to prevent it from finding the floor (motion doesn't help either) , But im bad for leaving the mouse on the desk (JUST out of reach with belts on) So i feel ya, :p

That sounds SO famliar, so does being all strapped in and finding out that your racing gloves are just out of reach :D

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back