• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

3 input device limit. How to overcome?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Dynamitry, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Dynamitry

Dynamitry

Ratings:
    +1
    Does anyone know how to deal with gMotor2 limitation of 3 input devices?
    I have several separate gaming devices connected (5), so every time I want to fire gMotor2 based title (in this case GSCE) I have to choose what device to disconnect, and it is frustrating over time.

Does anyone have any idea how to overcome that?

2. hangon

hangon

Ratings:
    +2
    I have been researching the same thing as I have a button box coming.I have found one thing,not sure how well it works yet,is if you use/ have simvibe software (buttkickers) there is also a part of it called joystick commander that supposivly fixes that problem,,will let you know when I receive my hardware,another option from what I read is xpadder software...not sure how well it works...I'm sure there is a few people on here that use it so maybe they can chime in.

3. mkel1966

mkel1966

Ratings:
    +24
    You've probably solved this issue by now but if you're still researching a free app called "roccat powergrid" is what i used as 2nd button box. Also found out you can use 2, maybe more, keyboards at the same time so if you can make a button box out of one would be good.

4. Jonathan Menéndez

Jonathan Menéndez

Ratings:
    +50
    Xpader emulates the keyboard keys with the buttons of our peripherals. It´s a solution.

5. mkel1966

mkel1966

Ratings:
    +24
    Got to find that xpadder program. I know I bought that a long time ago, need to check my other laptop.

6. MeqTrader

MeqTrader

Ratings:
    +28