So, I'm not sure where to put this but I thought I post it in the games forum of the game I cried about most which did not support more than 3 controllers but it is just as applicable to any other game which has this limitation. Here's my story: 2 Months ago I finally gathered enough courage to buy myself some more sim racing gear, so I went online and ordered myself the DSD P1 and P2 together with a nice set of Heusinkveld engineering Sim Pedals Pro. Once everything had arrived I added it to my rig and started racing around in my sims (I have several). Once I got to GSC2013 I ran into a brik wall. My pedals were not recognised by the game. This is the point when I remembered I had read somewhere about a limitation in the original engine code. I fired up google thinking someone most likely has fixed this issue.....right ? So I learned about Xpadder and all the other options but none of them solved my issue. My issue is that apparently the Heusinkveld pedals had a USB ID which put them on the bottom of list 1. T500 2. T500 Shifter 3. DSD P1 4. DSD P2 5. Simpedals Since I am running Windows 7 x64 there was no easy way of reordering my input devices like we were able to in Windows XP (insert Star Trek Kahn sound sample). So days I spend on google trying to find a solution but all I kept reading was about XPadder and some vague way about changing the USB ID of the device which I really did not feel comfortable enough about. So I though, ok, this means I have to make switches in my rig to disable those USB devices which are preventing my pedals from being used in the game. Until last sunday, somehow (I wasn't really looking for it) I ran into a post which mentioned some little tool called UJR, after closer inspection I understood that I also needed vJoy. So I started my journey, taking away time from driving but I did not mind since my blood pressure was rising steadily from excitement. Some time later I had it, I had all my stuff plugged in and working within Windows and I could use them all within GSC2013.....I had finally arrived in sim-heaven. So what is the solution you might ask, well here goes: First make sure you install vJoy (get it here: http://vjoystick.sourceforge.net/site/). This little gem will create a virtual joystick in the slot 1 position (so above all other devices). Next get Universal Joystick Remapper (here: http://evilc.com/joomla/articles/9-code/autohotkey/1-ujr-universal-joystick-remapper ). Now within UJR map those buttons and Axis from the controllers beyond position 3 (mind you the vJoy has added one so there's at least 1 more beyond that dreaded point) and add them to the virtual joystick you created with vJoy and you are almost done. Next fire up all your sims and remap your input devices since the positions have changed when you added the virtual joystick. Lastly, whenever you fire up your sims UJR needs to run else you will have a virtual joystick without any mappings (still finding a way to make the mapping permanent but "waisting" time driving around GSC2013). I know this is a long post but I hope it has helped some of you who were in the same boot. Now, I have not found any input lag but than again I am not the fastest out there so feel free to give any feedback if you find any.