1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3.- GRAND PRIX DE HOCKENHEIM

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by David Garcia, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wait for the image to load...
    [​IMG]

TIME April, Thursday 8 - 20:00 CET
    CIRCUIT Hockenheim STC Version
    WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

EVENT SCHEDULE

30 minutes Practice
    10 minutes Qualification
    20 minutes Warm Up
    90 minutes Race

Thanks!

2. Thread open!
    [​IMG]

3. Looking Forward

Great looking forward to Hockenheim. Mis the old track with the long straights. Remember Senna and Mansell in 1992. Senna with the finger, letting Mansell pass.

Like this track it is still fast with a sharp hairpin.

4. waeather forecast from local station for real-life Hockenheim on Thursday: Sunny and cloudy, dry, 13 degrees :)

5. Due the upcoming event on Hockenheim i want to share a slideshow of my last visit there. Enjoy some of our STC cars. :)

:letsgoracing:

6. The front page weather is still set to portugal?? When do we see Germany??

7. weather system is up, mainly sunny forecast till Wednesday, a guy who hates playing simulated rain is keeping all his toes and fingers crossed it'll stay that way :)

8. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

As forecast is only +2 days, I use to set it up on mondays :)

9. 26 C in April in Germany? Is that for real? Man, I'm moving south! We got handed three inches of snow today...

10. yep, in that area it's not uncommon. It's close to the warmest region in Germany, the "Oberrheinische Tiefebene" where your climate is often more like the middle of France than Germany. My brother used to work for SAP who have their headquarters just down the road from Hockenheim. Whenever I went there, I started peeling off layer after layer of the clothes I needed up here in the north of Germany.
    Real life temp prediction for Wednesday straight off German TV just now: 20 degrees Celsius :) (12 degrees in my place :( )

11. Tonight is the night

Like Tina Turner said, tonight is the night. Of to Hockenheim for 90 minutes burned rubber. It's hot in (virtual) Germany so let's all have a (virtual) Corona (don't drink and drive).

See you tonight, have a good, fair race all.

12. See you all at Pit Wall Chat! :)

13. Good luck all tonight.
    Btw who is the Commentator tonight David?

14. Our friendly voice of Eckhart will be busy with driving :)

15. We have installed a Microphne on the beemer. :redface:

16. Haha lol. :D

17. Good luck everyone :)

18. Good luck racers

19. ahh, so that#s what has been slowing me down these last days. Will remove it at once ...

good luck all

20. Good luck all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.