24h Le Mans 2007

Career 24h Le Mans 2007 1.10

Login or Register an account to download this content
Geraint Thomas submitted a new resource:

24h Le Mans 2007 - Drive for JLOC Isao Noritake in the 24h Le Mans 2007

8iPnHEi.png

24h Le Mans 2007

Drive for JLOC Isao Noritake in the 24h Le Mans 2007

This is a custom championship created around a collection of cars, skins and tracks, created by the extremely talented people here. This mod includes the purchasing of several paid cars from designers RaceSimStudio which comes to a total of €12.99. Please support them.

Before We...

Read more about this resource...

C6R lod is all wrong. when racing, the chassis disappears at a very short visual distance leaving just the driver racing around the track. LOD 0 distance should be changed from 50 to 2000 or so...issue now fixed
Also, just the seven first skins work with this car, all the others can be deleted as they are not compatible.

C6R lod is all wrong. when racing, the chassis disappears at a very short visual distance leaving just the driver racing around the track. LOD 0 distance should be changed from 50 to 2000 or so...issue now fixed
Also, just the seven first skins work with this car, all the others can be deleted as they are not compatible.
That's great, I'll get on that - thanks for letting me know.

Last edited:
I've just checked, I don't have this issue at all. LOD files work great (4 of them) and distance works too. I also don't have incompatible skins, either. I've downloaded the original car which includes 3 compatible skins and a correct LOD setup, and have also checked my patch which doesn't alter this.

The LOD settings are as follows, with the correct .kn5 files present:
[COCKPIT_HR]
DISTANCE_SWITCH=5

[LOD_0]
FILE=corvette_c6r.kn5
IN=0
OUT=15

[LOD_1]
FILE=corvette_c6r_LOD_B.kn5
IN=15
OUT=40

[LOD_2]
FILE=corvette_c6r_LOD_C.kn5
IN=40
OUT=150

[LOD_3]
FILE=corvette_c6r_LOD_D.kn5
IN=150
OUT=1500

Are you sure you don't have an old version of the C6R that you're using? The car from the download works fine.

Geraint Thomas updated 24h Le Mans 2007 with a new update entry:

Disclaimer Update

Disclaimer update:

The cars from the GT and LMP 'packs' are quite varied in quality. This championship includes cars that are of lower quality for the sole use of the AI grid, and not for them to be driven by yourself. I've spent months fixing errors on these cars to make this championship remotely possible. Lights, animations, body errors, sounds, performance, and a plethora of other bugs were fixed to allow the AI to drive these.

Ultimately, fixing these old cars is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've just checked, I don't have this issue at all. LOD files work great (4 of them) and distance works too. I also don't have incompatible skins, either. I've downloaded the original car which includes 3 compatible skins and a correct LOD setup, and have also checked my patch which doesn't alter this.

The LOD settings are as follows, with the correct .kn5 files present:

Are you sure you don't have an old version of the C6R that you're using? The car from the download works fine.
Yup, you are correct. I was working off of an older version that only had one lod with improper distance value. Apologies for the misunderstanding.

Just downloaded and installed all the necessary files but 3 of the cars from the packs have several errors meaning they cant be driven so I'm assuming the ai cant use them either.
porsche 911
dbr9
creation
they all have missing ui json,skins and badges any way to fix them

Just downloaded and installed all the necessary files but 3 of the cars from the packs have several errors meaning they cant be driven so I'm assuming the ai cant use them either.
porsche 911
dbr9
creation
they all have missing ui json,skins and badges any way to fix them
It sounds like you may not have installed the skins or car properly, from the top of my head.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.