AC 235i Racing @ Silverstone National Mon 4th May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
how the blinking flip did that happen? great shot Geof!
It was just after the incident in the 3rd laps between Mitja & Oscar, some lag consequence.
Without that one, I don't know if I would have been able catch them up. :whistling:

@Tobias Röhner , you're clear... on that one.:D

Reactions: Si
Nice race, tight battles on this short track.
lol, I couldn't have been more last if I tried!
It was my first online race, and despite losing I bloomin' loved it. Thank you

My feelings exactly! Good, I need some company near the back :laugh:.

Thanks for the event @Si: short track, short race, close battles, the whole works! :) The mandatory pit stop makes things even better in this type of races (in my opinion). Nice battle with @brooptss at the beginning. Your ping was high (but stable) so I hope I was not wobbling too much in your screen.

Sorry about my ping, I have been testing different ISP's lately, forgot to change the account before the race, my ping was around 280, when it's usually 160 :speechless:. It's generally quite stable either way though, didn't have any issue racing with it.

Way below pace, 1~2sec slower than everyone and on final laps i discovered why.
My pedal app was showing my throttle input fluctuate. I had to press really hard the gad pedal to stay at 100% and not always successful. When race ended i saw also at G27's properties same behavior so there is some problem with my pedals (gas pedal).

Anyone know hot to fix this?

I had this issue with my old Logitech Momo wheel's throttle, replaced that wheel 2 weeks ago. I was completely unscrewing the pedals almost daily, putting tape around the potentiometers and putting them back in position. Bloody nightmare, hope my DFGT pedals don't end up the same (also plastic).

I had this issue with my old Logitech Momo wheel's throttle, replaced that wheel 2 weeks ago. I was completely unscrewing the pedals almost daily, putting tape around the potentiometers and putting them back in position. Bloody nightmare, hope my DFGT pedals don't end up the same (also plastic).
I also had this problem with the Momo wheel and it was actually driver related rather than anything else. Took me a while to figure that out though. After downloading the latest drivers for the Momo Racing, everything worked like a charm.
Anyway, I'm on a G27 now and not looking back. :p

I also had this problem with the Momo wheel and it was actually driver related rather than anything else. Took me a while to figure that out though. After downloading the latest drivers for the Momo Racing, everything worked like a charm.
Anyway, I'm on a G27 now and not looking back. :p
Hmm, I was using the latest drivers (Logitech Wheel Software), tried fiddling with dx tool, but like clockwork, a couple of days after unscrewing/fixing it would happen again. I think the fact that the pedals are positioned like this also contributes to the problem: ___/_ , its awkward sometimes with feet sliding or sticking on it when pressed. Doubt these issues would be as bad if reverse-mounted.

Now that I have watch the replay I must say I have some kind of first lap fear:D I almost every time lose positions. I think I'm too conservative in first few laps and just don't have balls to go those tight spaces:(. Like @Si when he overtook me:thumbsup:

And thank's to @Geof again...;)

... Oh, you want to know why. Well, I always secretly spy your driving. Not driving lines ( because I'm better with those:roflmao:) but gear changes. Almost every track you have few corners where you use bigger gear what i'm used to. It can be partly different gear ratios, but it's always better and faster for me too.

Ps. Just kidding with those driving lines

I had a pooh race. Started off ok but had to exit left to avoid people at the 2nd corner. fell to 14th. Battled back to 8th and decided that would be a good time to pit at around lap 10 I think. Overshot the box (still lots to learn here!), got new boots and came back out on my own. Couldn't seem to get anywhere close to a decent running time and pushing too hard meant I had another spin later on.

I put a few fast laps in later on but too little too late.

Was fun though and I need to learn how to get to grips with tweaking things for my liking.

Reactions: Si
And thank's to @Geof again...;)

... Oh, you want to know why. Well, I always secretly spy your driving. Not driving lines ( because I'm better with those:roflmao:) but gear changes. Almost every track you have few corners where you use bigger gear what i'm used to. It can be partly different gear ratios, but it's always better and faster for me too.

Ps. Just kidding with those driving lines

:confused: Stop saying that, my ego will blast soon. :D
I use to never invoke the luck, but still you need it to run a good race. Specially in the early round!
About the gearbox use, I guess that the high torque in this car allow such management. I tried it, and it worked.
Btw, don't you intend to take part in the M235i Race Cup? I'm looking for a teammate, :whistling: ,
Kind of : fast and/or Finnish (wich is a nice pleonasm, I guess :D). And you fit perfectly the description. I'll be glad to drive under the sames colors!

Ps. You shouldn't never joke about the driving lines...:cautious::O_o: :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back