AC 235i Racing @ Silverstone National Mon 4th May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry for the mess on the start grid....my new keyboard fault...i hit the power button instead of esc (the buttons are close one another)with 3 min left from qualy and my PC shut down...anyway started my pc and got fast in to the game but with only 20 seconds left and i think i was penalised because i could not get it in to gear also no lights for start and i could not get back to pits...if this is a new feature of the penalty system in AC,well it sucks....

As a 99% rFactor2 driver I must say, tonight˙s race was very enjoyable with couple close fights and pack of fast and, most important, fair racers around me. I must tweak FFB for my G27 a little more and get used to this game, but I will be back for sure :)

I think we had a great battle! it was a pleasure to have you with us!!

What a race again with these cars. There was so much close and faire fights:thumbsup: Me like:)

That Pre-Qualification for the league gonna be super tight :D

Thanks for the event @Si: short track, short race, close battles, the whole works! :) The mandatory pit stop makes things even better in this type of races (in my opinion). Nice battle with @brooptss at the beginning. Your ping was high (but stable) so I hope I was not wobbling too much in your screen.

Just a quick question, were you guys using the default setup? :unsure: I can't get rid of the understeer with these cars...

Just a notice towards @mancSLO. I am disappointed because our battle in the pack was shortened by the incident on lap 5 (at the Brooklands turn). Watching the replay, it apprears that you kind of dive-bombed me... I know it happens sometimes, it's unfortunate when you're the one involved. Anyways, I know this thread is not made to discuss incidents, and please note that I am not reporting anything, and honeslty I have no hard feelings mate. Just try to be more careful and aware of the other cars' lines for the future. :thumbsup: A clean pass is worth the wait.

Way below pace, 1~2sec slower than everyone and on final laps i discovered why.
My pedal app was showing my throttle input fluctuate. I had to press really hard the gad pedal to stay at 100% and not always successful. When race ended i saw also at G27's properties same behavior so there is some problem with my pedals (gas pedal).

Anyone know hot to fix this?

Way below pace, 1~2sec slower than everyone and on final laps i discovered why.
My pedal app was showing my throttle input fluctuate. I had to press really hard the gad pedal to stay at 100% and not always successful. When race ended i saw also at G27's properties same behavior so there is some problem with my pedals (gas pedal).

Anyone know hot to fix this?
I had this with my old G25 pedals, I striped them down and cleaned everything inside...seemed to work!

Screenshot_ks_bmw_m235i_racing_silverstone-national2.jpg

I didn't expected that move @Oscar Hardwick ! Scary moment... checked. ;)

Well, finish ahead of a bunch of so fast drivers is rather rewarding. :)

Thx for that one and see you next.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back