2018 Season Mod

Misc 2018 Season Mod 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello mate,

I am about to download the full mod after a clean installation. Very eager to use it.

I just have a question. I am driving for Ferrari in career mode. What chassis or driving wheel is being used for it? I quite enjoy the Ferrari steering wheel design.

Thanks for your time and dedication.

Its the 2017 wheel and chassis.

Hi I have a Problem with the Mod if I start my career and have choose the Team, the Game load until it comes the normally black screen and at the top right the normaly message Please wait. Then after few seconds the Game crashs. Normal Single-Player races, can I drive without any Problems.

Maybe my Englisch is not so good, I hope you anyone can help me with the Problem!

My controller dualshock 4 don´t work with this mod.
HELP!!!!!!!!

That sounds more of an PC issue and not an Mod issue... I never experienced any Controller and or Wheel issues while playing any Season Mod. I have an Race Wheel and Controller(s) I use for testing all was well.

Mod is very good and worked fine. All the skins and so on are working fine. Only a concern, the driver names are still the same as they where in 2017. It's posible to done somethink for to solution it. Thanks a lot to advance for your help.

Mod is very good and worked fine. All the skins and so on are working fine. Only a concern, the driver names are still the same as they where in 2017. It's posible to done somethink for to solution it. Thanks a lot to advance for your help.

I can make an mod to change that for you however it wont change the flags or anything you would need to download an mod that deletes the flags.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.