2018 Season Mod

Misc 2018 Season Mod 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Kris

#16 | F1 Youtuber
Kris submitted a new resource:

2018 Season Mod - 2018 Season Mod

Hello and welcome to my third instalment, The 2018 season mod.

ATTENTION!!!!
So this season mod is heavy packed with textures and some higher resolution that the base game. When this is updated it will get bigger and bigger, this requires a high level of PC Power. I would recommend only running F1 2017 when playing, and recording software if you do so....

Read more about this resource...

where are the mipmaps of the colored points in this hub?

Attachments

• Cattura.PNG
    Cattura.PNG
    20 KB · Views: 1,247
So before I download is this any different than the deleted 2.0 version or is it the same thing? I have the deleted 2.0 version still that is why im asking.

Okay, although I was just saying since the person who made the mod said with the mod its possible.
the 3d model maker said it's possible to mod the livery of a Renault chassis, not that the UV map would allow for a proper version of the livery, as the UV mapping of the Renault chassis is really bad and does not allow for the 2018 style of livery to be made

the 3d model maker said it's possible to mod the livery of a Renault chassis, not that the UV map would allow for a proper version of the livery, as the UV mapping of the Renault chassis is really bad and does not allow for the 2018 style of livery to be made

Makes sense, was just curious. Thanks for that though.. Hopefully they fix those issues in F1 2018 since that would make a 2019 season mod just simply amazing!

why doesn't the mod work for me?

Did you drag and drop the files from the modded zip to the F1 2017 directory (When I say modded zip I mean the mod and the files within the F1 2017 folder in the zip file you downloaded)

Attachments

• F1 1.png
    F1 1.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 796
  • F1 2.png
    F1 2.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 728

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling