2017 Season Mod

Misc 2017 Season Mod 2.1.1 China 2017

Login or Register an account to download this content
excellent mod... i use with my personal changes but is possible fix the drivers without face in season challenge(in select opponent? i have tried with no sucess

Hello

I have a big problem, i installed your latest version 5.1.1 but when i start a career (50%) i cant edit my pitstops. There are no pitstops to edit and i cant add one. And when i can 50% = 15 laps ?

Excellent work guys. Only one thing, i'm having problem with the pitsopts. In 25%-race Al often pitting 3x in a race, while it easily can be done with one or two stop. and in 50% 100% races Al not pitting at all, they are on the same sets in the whole race, with no losing time. and me neighter able to do my own pit stategy. do i screwed up some, or it'll be fixed?
Same problem mate..fix it?

a great MOD but i have one query.. i downloaded and installed the latest version 5.1.11 mod, however there is no ultrasoft tyres in monaco gp.. the race has the conventional soft and supersoft tyres.. am i missing any file ?

i have installed the latest mod version 5.1.11.. the one thing which i noticed is that the option tyres for monaco is supersoft rather than ultrasoft..is it not in that pack or am i missing something ?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.