2017 Season Mod

Misc 2017 Season Mod 2.1.1 China 2017

Login or Register an account to download this content
the mod is amazing and everything works fine but one other problem which i see is that Renault livery is not of the 2016 version. It is black and gold and that too has sponsors name misplace all over the car.
How is everything ok when ai pits more then player?you pit like ai vith 3 or 4 laps tire duration?

I downloaded the 5.2 version and went to play the GP of Canada . one estrtégia 4 stops was suggested ! 10 laps with the tire and Ultra 15 laps with super tire. I managed to do 20 laps with the tire and Ultra 30 you vote with super tire completing the race with 2 stops . The two pilots sauber team did the whole race with only one stop , and did 67 laps with the tire and ultra 1 back to super . Most made 4 stops , but some even make 5 !
All wrong !

Finally got around to installed this mod and am liking it :)

One thing I did notice was a possible issue with the driver suit for Haas....it's sort of multicoloured when he wanders around after qualy/race. The team ones are fine after I downloaded the file as you mentioned in the mod details, but the driver one is all weird. This does not crash the game however.

PC: Win8.1 | CPU: i5-4690K @ 3.50 GHz | 8GB Memory | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 970, 4GB RAM

I downloaded the mod for f1 2014 but in the first race i already couldnt choose a pitstop strategy and de AI drivers do not change tires in de race. They just continue driving and they were not going into the pits. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I downloaded the mod for f1 2014 but in the first race i already couldnt choose a pitstop strategy and de AI drivers do not change tires in de race. They just continue driving and they were not going into the pits. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Thath bug fix in 5.1.11 update it vas problem me too with 5.1..

Again bug in Austria Redbullring,when go to change tiers car stay front garage..update is avesome but that bug pis me of..what to do?can you krsskos fix that soon?

[QUOTE = "SerbiaF1, post: 2.258.315, membro: 242936"] bug Novamente na Áustria Redbullring, quando ir para mudar de carro camadas ficar garage..update frente é avesome mas isso me incomodar pis of..what fazer você pode krsskos? corrigir isso em breve? [/ QUOTE]
eu tenho
Again bug in Austria Redbullring,when go to change tiers car stay front garage..update is avesome but that bug pis me of..what to do?can you krsskos fix that soon?

I have the same problem. Unfortunate !

[QUOTE = "SerbiaF1, post: 2.258.315, membro: 242936"] bug Novamente na Áustria Redbullring, quando ir para mudar de carro camadas ficar garage..update frente é avesome mas isso me incomodar pis of..what fazer você pode krsskos? corrigir isso em breve? [/ QUOTE]
eu tenho

I have the same problem. Unfortunate !

go to database editor and enable pit lane mirrored in track model or edit pitstop file and change true with false

Last edited:
krsskos i have your mod (best mod) but i edit all drivers files(gloves,helmets,...) and database with drivers real names... if you want i send you. next i going change teams names to real

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 116 87.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 23 17.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 12.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 42 31.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 48 36.1%