2017 Season Mod

Misc 2017 Season Mod 2.1.1 China 2017

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have the same problem since the last 2 updates. Using now the silverstone update again. Same with clean installation. Is it a language thing? something is wrong. This is why I have nt rate the last update I like your work. Can you change the high downforce a little. My cars driving like I´m using correction. I need no steering correction. I will look at the surface materials and car materials to chage something on downforce at dry tarmac and wet tarmac.

Hi i got a problem with the mod. Soo after i finish my quali the game starts loading but after 3-4 sec of loading the game close itself what is the problem? Anyway sorry for my bad english :D

Hi,
since the new update the design changed as I see.

Is it correct that the borders or layers are that big (best lap, sector, driver list)? They are like 30% of my screen when more drivers are visible (see snap):
borderf12qkz4.jpg

Second question: Why is a HAAS or MANOR faster than a Mercedes, Ferrari or Williams, even if Iam behind them with DRS?

And I small bug to fix: When Im playing with my XBOX 360 controller the buttons to control are displayed as Playstation Buttons (but it does not disturbs me).

Best Regards and thanks for the great mod so far

Okay, i fixed the OSD problem.

I installed the latest verison of the mod today after running the older version from July. Are the other cars now faster or not? Because in the July version I played a season with Williams and every other car was faster than me at highspeed.

Okay, i fixed the OSD problem.

I installed the latest verison of the mod today after running the older version from July. Are the other cars now faster or not? Because in the July version I played a season with Williams and every other car was faster than me at highspeed.
It is older ai and new is not public update

So, having had a look at the database I'm noticing that Haas (Caterham) has Renault as their engine manufacturer, Toro Rosso has Honda. At least, going by the given ID's in the database this seems to be the case.

So, having had a look at the database I'm noticing that Haas (Caterham) has Renault as their engine manufacturer, Toro Rosso has Honda. At least, going by the given ID's in the database this seems to be the case.
Not exacly - I have shown it only engine PERFORMANCE not engine POWER and type of engine.
In database there are about 10 places where i can modify engine

Not exacly - I have shown it only engine PERFORMANCE not engine POWER and type of engine.
In database there are about 10 places where i can modify engine
I found this out myself when I switched things around, haha. Qualifying results were all over the place from the AI. So I'm guessing that the engine manufacturer in this instance doesn't matter?

Also, in the 'performance_tier' there's an error where '22' and '23' are double entries. Is this an easy fix by just changing them to 29 and 30 or will that mess things up?

I found this out myself when I switched things around, haha. Qualifying results were all over the place from the AI. So I'm guessing that the engine manufacturer in this instance doesn't matter?

Also, in the 'performance_tier' there's an error where '22' and '23' are double entries. Is this an easy fix by just changing them to 29 and 30 or will that mess things up?
I suggest not fixing it

I suggest not fixing it
Alright, thank you!
So I've just played a couple of races. One thing I've noticed is that for me the AI seems way too fast. I'm in a Haas and at Bahrain on the start/finish straight I got overtaken by my teammate. Rich revs, both on the Primes and I had DRS advantage plus I wasn't allowing the tow. I still got overtaken... I had gained the DRS advantage by overtaking him in the final corner on the exit, there is no way he should be overtaking me with ease.

I usually play on Expert AI, but I had to lower it to Professional. This even occurred on Professional.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back