2017 Season Mod

Misc 2017 Season Mod 2.1.1 China 2017

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just to let you know man, the problem is in the ai_driver_config or in the ai_choreographer: since 2 years ago I made a mod to increase the AI performance, I worked a lot in those files, so I tried to put my version in your mod, and doing a 100% race (China) I had only 2 retired, compared with the 11/12 of the other races.
Now, I don't know where is exactly the problem, but try to look in those 2 files!
Good luck, and again great work :)

Just to let you know man, the problem is in the ai_driver_config or in the ai_choreographer: since 2 years ago I made a mod to increase the AI performance, I worked a lot in those files, so I tried to put my version in your mod, and doing a 100% race (China) I had only 2 retired, compared with the 11/12 of the other races.
Now, I don't know where is exactly the problem, but try to look in those 2 files!
Good luck, and again great work :)
That is from ai from advantian- great starts and agressive ai. I may balance it.

Hi. I like your mod, grateful i found this. But can y help me? i have a problem. I have downloaded your mod latest version yesterday.

I've installed yor mod , place it t my f1 2014 directory. When i play, it deletes my profile, i'm not worried a lot about that, it brings me to add new profile. Then it asks me to do evaluation test, it it runs smoothly. I was thereafter perform benchmark test. All run well xD. But there was a problm when I tried grandprix or career. whatever team I choose, when loading, it takes a very long time not usual, and suddenly took me to the desktop. It was a crash. I really need help!

Hi. I like your mod, grateful i found this. But can y help me? i have a problem. I have downloaded your mod latest version yesterday.

I've installed yor mod , place it t my f1 2014 directory. When i play, it deletes my profile, i'm not worried a lot about that, it brings me to add new profile. Then it asks me to do evaluation test, it it runs smoothly. I was thereafter perform benchmark test. All run well xD. But there was a problm when I tried grandprix or career. whatever team I choose, when loading, it takes a very long time not usual, and suddenly took me to the desktop. It was a crash. I really need help!
Well please reinstall game then install mod then install tracks. Your problem is weird because you said that track is slowly loading - it means that CTF files are correct and there is problem with track - and you said that it was a crash of game which -meant completely different about ctf and track files

krsskos updated 2016 Season Mod with a new update entry:

Austria fix/Frontend update/Box design

2016 seson box design (you may freely download it and print then cut and use it as replacement of original f1 2014 box.
File name is krsskos_mod.png
Here i could only place worser quality photo because here size of it is limitedView attachment 154476
Almost all helmets are updated in frontend menu.View attachment 154479 View attachment 154480 View attachment 154481 View attachment 154482 View attachment 154483 View attachment 154484...

Read the rest of this update entry...

What happens to me everytime: Driving a car (Mercedes, Ferrari, Red Bull) and got overtaken by a much worser car, even if I got DRS advantage + slipstream. For example:
Driving SPA with a Mercedes, my highspeed at the longest straight (Eau Rouge, Les Combes) is 311 km/h. Other cars can overtake me easily with much more speed. With DRS Advantage and slipstream the highspeed is approx. 325 km/h, but I got still overtaken by cars behind me. How is that even possible?

I play on Professional AI.

Thanks for making this, I have one small question. Do you need to delete the original things from the game? When I start the game it still is the same as before even though I unzipped the mod and put it in the following folder: program files (x860 ---> Steam ---> Steamapps ---> common --->F1 2014.

Hi there. I have an issue. The game crashes every time after Q3 in Australia before the cut scene as I start a career. Any suggestions? Thanks.

So I made an adjustment in the database so Carlos Sainz is the first driver for Toro Rosso. When I start the career his picture isn't there, there are no stats, nothing. Sainz appears to be in the database twice, but I'm not going to mess around with that.

krsskos updated 2016 Season Mod with a new update entry:

Database wins and podiums update

All drivers has now accurate number of podiums and wins

Except Vettel because in my opinion his move on lap 70 was correct.
Ricciardo of course gets accurate number so if you could analyse all drivers podiums you ll recognise that strangely on mexico :
  • Won Hamilton
  • On podium Rosberg,Vettel and Riccardo
I will not change it. It is not real, licesed mod. This is my opinion and if you don't like it you don't have to download my mod

Read the rest of this update entry...

got a glitch, you can not put option tyres on during the race, in the pit you'll see the tyres are purple before being put on but when the tyres are on, they'll automatically change to supersoft.
This glitch will get you disqualified at the end of the race.

Hi, I love this mod it looks amazing but after I installed it each time I went into the race on my career (so when Q3 ended and it is loading the pit for the race) it crashes without a report. This only happened in my career, in quick races etc. it works fine. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years