2017 Season Mod

Misc 2017 Season Mod 2.1.1 China 2017

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have the same problem as Son4r. The pit crew is standing the other way round in Austria and it just freezes you in the pitlane. So no-one is able to pits. Any idea's on how to fix?

I have the same problem as Son4r. The pit crew is standing the other way round in Austria and it just freezes you in the pitlane. So no-one is able to pits. Any idea's on how to fix?
Try this-go to traks,Austria,then open pitstops with notpad and change true withh false..post replay to now..

hello guys! I installed the 2016 mod and it works perfectly, no problems with it. ^_^ the only problem i seen to have, i cannot load baku and mexico, even though i installed them correctly (i think at least, put the both unzipped folders into the game folder). I tried to restart my carrer, i even reinstalled the game. The 2016 season still has 18 races. Anyone with the same problem that found a fix for it? :D Cheers!

krsskos updated 2016 Season Mod with a new update entry:

BugFixes / Mod is more integrated and more compatible with others

Bugfixes:
  • Austria pits
  • Ericcson and Nasr fix
  • Mexico(korea) flag
  • Baku(nurburging) turns
  • Baku(nurburging) laps
  • Baku(nurburging) flag
  • Baku(nurburging) track length
  • Baku(nurburging) new grip
  • Fuel tank fix
Database tweaks
  1. Toro Rosso in 3rd tier
  2. Wehrlein much more stronger
  3. 3rd tier stronger
  4. 4th tier stronger
  5. Button stronger
Other things
  • Red bull livery masterpiece made by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Am i the only one that has problems with the AI in career mode, with this last update? I mean, Hass, Renault and McLaren are top 10, but no Ferrari and only one Mercedes and Red Bull in top 10. I might have installed it wrong, this is why i'm asking if anyone else got this problem.

in this weekend i plan 2 more updates and patch of season mod, in fact carrer will be fixed and uploaded today or tommorow - in 5.2.2.1 patch

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 429 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 267 43.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 286 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.1%
Back