2017 Season Mod

Misc 2017 Season Mod 2.1.1 China 2017

Login or Register an account to download this content
Well if game gets stuck in menu [ not crashes but stucks] it means that car setup files are correct and game is searching for a track - game loads it but when it stucks it means there are no files correct or corrupt
yes i download first 5 tracks mod for nurburging then i download yout track baku and i put in f1 2014 tracks folder and the i download your mod and i put in f1 2014 folder

if any person want the krsskos database with 19 tracks (or 21 for 2016 with baku and mexico) for all seasons in real order i post here. of course if krsskos leaves... is your database

Last edited:
I'm having a strange issue. Firstly Baku is showing up as "DEU" in the career mode calendar at the top (not a big deal, this doesn't bother me)...secondly when I race at Baku and pit for the first time my car disappears, a big red X shows, and the pit stop timer just keeps running until the game pauses itself. I'm not sure what this means or how to fix it, but I would appreciate any help that could be afforded. Thanks in advance!

I'm having a strange issue. Firstly Baku is showing up as "DEU" in the career mode calendar at the top (not a big deal, this doesn't bother me)...secondly when I race at Baku and pit for the first time my car disappears, a big red X shows, and the pit stop timer just keeps running until the game pauses itself. I'm not sure what this means or how to fix it, but I would appreciate any help that could be afforded. Thanks in advance!
the problem with DEU is in language and the problem with pitstop i think is in the file pitstops in the baku track folder. try to edit and change true with false or vice verse... i dont use that track. i hope helped

Yup. I'm currently racing on this track right now. This exactly is happening to me. I'm stuck in the pit along with the rest of the field. SC deployed as well.

Yup. I'm currently racing on this track right now. This exactly is happening to me. I'm stuck in the pit along with the rest of the field. SC deployed as well.

the problem with DEU is in language and the problem with pitstop i think is in the file pitstops in the baku(nurburgring i think) track folder. try to edit and change true with false or vice verse... i dont use that track. i hope helped

its nuringburg as baku right? well if u download his new baku pack, its his mod of a baku like track which is in basic form, singapore at day but looks like baku. you cant get baku in this game because no one has actually made the track before.
Yes i downloaded it but still send me to nurburgring. Graphics and name are correct but the circuit is actually nurburgring

Another issue: I'm not a bad player, Im playing on expert but I'm in Germany now with Williams and I'm struggling to keep a manor behind me. Pretty much every car in faster than me. It's as if I'm stuck with a 2014 engine and every other driver has 2016 engines. This had happened is Hungary, GB also and is getting a bit unplayable. Hopefully I get to go to a better team and see if this is still the case. Saying that, Massa is all over me as well. Soon as he get by, I'm eating his dust.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 31 39.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 41 51.9%