2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix

The same could be said about most of the venues that F1 is been held in these days, most have sweet tax laws for the rich , several have terrible human right's records & all but a few of the old tracks are left, but Monaco was always for the rich its has never pretended to be anything else, at least its been open about that from day one, unlike some of the newer tracks.
Montecarlo, is an experience, EVERYONE looks rich, most are, a small female sector will be by Monday morning. I've been to gp once, 1992, but cote d Azur inc Monaco several times. It's nothing short of a fantastic place, and a stunning coast. And plenty of view time due to plenty of Laps.

Is there an app I can use to listen to a radio broadcast of the race that's available in the United States? I'll be unable to watch the race as I and a friend are driving to Indianapolis for the 500, but we still want to listen to Monaco.

Is there an app I can use to listen to a radio broadcast of the race that's available in the United States? I'll be unable to watch the race as I and a friend are driving to Indianapolis for the 500, but we still want to listen to Monaco.
The official F1 homesite have a live timing App , but you have to register there,dont know if you actually can see the race also..

i have a funny feeling vandoorne won't be in f1 next year

i wouldn't be upset if they got rid of the monaco gp, its boring as hell

Last edited:
Stayed at the screen which showed the 24 hours of the Nürburgring.

Because this GP:
W_S02.jpg

• Deleted member 6919

Jeez that was boring, when they crossed the finish line I thought well atleast it couldn't get any worst..how wrong was I, who's doing the podium interviews..that bat eared running scared Roseberg, quick where's the remote..:thumbsdown:

Roll on the Indy 500..:D

Stayed at the screen which showed the 24 hours of the Nürburgring.

Because this GP:
W_S02.jpg
And for free to boot unlike the charge for everything thing monster cash cow the F1 has become. Learn about how to gain more viewers , by giving something for free. While I have seen the Nürburgring 24 hrs go from only been on German TV & not even fully 24hrs coverage to in the last two year to a free global feed for anyone in the world & in HD & almost perfect quality.

F1 really needs get its act together on the that front.

I think the people who don't want Monaco in the calendar don't really understand the point of F1. Indycar and NASCAR have a lot of overtakes, and I have nothing against them, so you can watch these instead.

But there are some people who find 3 overtakes in a track like Monaco way more intense than 100 overtakes in an oval track. I remember a video on youtube that was around 8 minutes and had a name like "Schumacher vs Raikkonen" and Kimi didn't overtake in that video, and there were loads of negative comments. I found it really funny. There don't have to be 100 overtakes for a race to be intense. And 2017 certainly has been. What a year it's been so far.

EDIT:

I think this is the one. If you don't find this video amazing to watch, I don't know what you look for in F1.

The Monaco GP is so overrated, the track is good for hotlaps but for racing it's really bad ... media telling us it's a legendary race doesn't make it one.

Last edited:
No, its extensive history does that. ;)

I wonder if the kind of people who like F1 but hate Monaco are the same ones who get bored during dialog in movies but clap for the explosions...

I wonder if the kind of people who like F1 but hate Monaco are the same ones who get bored during dialog in movies but clap for the explosions...

they are probably people who want the sport to be better and are not stuck in the past, because a track was good for cars in ancient history doesn't mean it is good for modern day cars

As much as i enjoyed watching the F1 Race, i could not take my eyes off the last 30 mins of the Nurburgring 24 hrs race.
Anyways, i wish that Kimi won today but it was an expected move/strategy to keep vettel on top.
Great to see Ferrari on top of the constructor championship.
Let's see what Canada brings us...over and out

Not a fan of tatoos on girls, but those (temporary I hope) Tag-Heuer logo tats on the ultra-classy Monaco grid girls bare shoulders were this GP's highlight. That's marketing.

It make absolutely no sense 'wailing' about Monaco.
I also think it can be a bit of a procession, but the sheer history and money associated, means it's going nowhere.
Accept it as a 'throw-away' for the wealthy viewers and move on.
I really wanted Kimi to win that one.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back