2016 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brainstorming some ideas for "proper" event names.

Pre-Qualifying: Time Trials at the Thunderdome
Round 1: Adelaide 125
Round 2: Perth Virtual Super Sprint
Round 3: Sandown 155
Round 4: Auckland Virtual Super Sprint
Round 5: Bathurst 200

If I'm to catch R.J's drift on this one....mine would be:

Pre-Qualifying: "Trials of Time and Space" at the Thunderdome
Round 1: Only if we had a Volvo fighting 'til the last lap 125
Round 2: Barbagallo Turn Right Shenanigans Sprint
Round 3: Sandown where the sun is not down 155
Round 4: Kiwi's Super Sprint Madness
Round 5: Bathurst, the Mountain Enduro

I dunno. Fought for 20 minutes at the end of a 6 hour event to take the win 2 corners from the finish. It can happen and does happen in sim racing.
Oh, of course it does. I was referring to round 1 here though, just a feeling.

But still though, that finish. "Fug yee"

Also, blipping without using the clutch #thuglife

Kinda have to do it that way instead because I can't set the pedals right and even if I could, I'd be a noob at using the technique effectively.

Works without clutch too, I guess. Not quite as effective as with clutch but that's still something and better than completely losing it. :O_o: Just a gentle tap on the throttle makes a world of a difference.

Im a little confused. Can I change the size of the logo to go on the side of the car or is it just the logo in the windows that can't be changed?? I ask because the logo for the side is the same size as the car. Thanks.

I know I ain't racing this season,

I'll be watching you all racing live in game commentating (or not) your moves, but since I gotta look good, I've asked for a special livery for me.

#justcauseIwanttolookgood

Works without clutch too, I guess. Not quite as effective as with clutch but that's still something and better than completely losing it. :O_o: Just a gentle tap on the throttle makes a world of a difference.

Just don't get to used to it. I find myself blipping whatever car I run, and that includes modern F1 and LMP-cars...

Really want to sign up for this but I've found a snag......I'm away on the day of pre-qual :( I'm guessing there's no alternative way to qualify?? Available every other flippin weekend but that one!

Really want to sign up for this but I've found a snag......I'm away on the day of pre-qual :( I'm guessing there's no alternative way to qualify?? Available every other flippin weekend but that one!
Unfortunately, I believe there's that one and only day to qualify. :(

Unfortunately, I believe there's that one and only day to qualify. :(

That's what I was worried about. Guess mid 57's after 5 laps is now pointless. It's the one car I want to drive in a series too. Guess that's the downside to not using a weekend long laptime pre-qual. Lets hope theres another one soon. As I assume that if it was tiered with scaled points it would take all season to get into div 1 with how far back I would start (if I was even allowed to)

I did not qualify for S9 because I had to work. You will be placed at the bottom of the reserve list. I did not think I would get into server 2 let alone server 1 but I managed both over the course of the season. You can still sign up just make sure you inform RD of your absence before the date on the relevant thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 7 2.1%