Status
Not open for further replies.
Current version : 1.3.2 (28/02/2017) -- Please read instructions and FAQ below before posting.
Please do not use my work nor upload it somewhere else without my permission.

This mod is composed of a Base and a Layer. You need both in order to have the full mod.

LAYER MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (STEAM) - Thanks to @Paxon

1. Go to the MM Community Hub in your steam client.
F2YVIDI.png

2. Go to the workshop.
22StFwC.png

3. Search the workshop for "enzoli".
Lrv0XGD.png

4. Find the "Layer" mod and click it.
ifkfqa2.png

5. Click on the subscribe button.
p03mSoN.png

6. Make sure the mod is active in your in-game workshop.
MIuzfj7.png

You're done. :)

You can proceed the same way for my other mods you found on step 4.
BASE MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (WINDOWS)
  1. Download PART1 and PART2 on your computer. Both parts are necessary.
  2. Right-click MM 2016 Mod 1.x.x.part1.rar and uncompress it.
  3. Part 2 will be uncompressed automatically. You should now have a folder MM_Data with the installer right next to it.
  4. Launch the installer and follow instructions.
If the installer does not work for you, simply copy/paste the MM_Data folder into your Motorsport Manager folder.
BASE MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (MAC) - Thanks to Mr Peugeot and Alon2o
    • Download PART1 and PART2. Both parts are necessary.
    • Create a folder anywhere and put both mod files in this new folder
    • Open Part_1 of the .rar file with an extractor (I use The Unarchiver but I’m assuming any upzip program will work)
    • Don’t worry about Part_2. The extractor will have included that without you seeing it.
    • You will get a folder called MM_Data.
    • Open finder
    • Command + Shift + G
    • Library / Application Support
    • Click on go
    • Steam
    • /Steamapp
    • /Common
    • /Motorsport Manager
    • Right click
    • View the contents of the package
    • Home
    • Resources
    • Data
    • Replace the resource.assets file with the one in the MM_Data you obtain in step 5.
    • Open StreamingAssets folder
    • (Download and in data)
    • Then replace only the Champ1.bk2 files
    • Champ2.bk2
    • Champ3.bk2
    • And replace the TeamIntroMovies folder

FAQ:
- After I installed the mod, the drivers, teams and staff are fake and all logos are original ones.
You didn't activate the mod "layer" on the Workshop. Please do so as stated above.
- My game crashes during or after launch / I get a black screen then nothing.
Make sure you run the last version of the game on steam.
Go to Steam then right click on Motorsport Manager>Properties>Local Files>Verify integrity of game cache. This will synchronize your game to server version which is always the last version available.

- I don't see the car liveries. Rest is working fine.
Liveries do not work in 2d Mode. Turn on 3d mode.
- How can I change logos/team names/... myself?
Download Unity Assets Bundle Extractor and open resources.assets with it. Extract textures or textassets with the "plugin" button on the left. Modify things and import file back using the same "plugin" button.
Logos are in logos1@1080. Practice and Quali Times are in simulationsettings.

INCLUDED:
196 real drivers with real bio/abilities/physics and tweaked traits, potential, marketability, fan and sponsors popularity...
30 real teams with correct infos, location and logos in ...
3 real competitions : F1/GP2/GP3 (GP3 is made of gp2, gp3 and Formula 3 teams)
Real names, bio, physics and tweaked abilities for chairmans, team principals, engineers, mechanics.
Real free Team Principals and many real free engineers/mechanics
Real Medias, Journalists, Celebs with correct physics and real F1 president
Real sponsors and longer contracts
Real names for tracks
Real equipment colors and logos on hats
Real liveries for F1 teams
Real Engine and Fuel Suppliers
Real Tires for cars
Many other tweaks to bring a maximum of reality
See updates changelogs for lastest features

Last edited:
Thank you for updating the mod everytime:)
I had 2 questions, do we need to start a new career as you release the new mod with half workshop? and will the mod work when the GT DLC is downloaden (and the Cyot DLC)
No your old save will be compatible.
There's not many differences between WS and the old way to do things on that point.
Enzoli i cant mod as im rubbish, but is there anything i can do??? Research into drivers teams maybe???
For 2016 it's mainly fixing stuff. For 2017 mod, the main part is designing the liveries which I didn't have time yet apart from Sauber and moving drivers in the right teams along with their respective mechanics.
Enzoli, I have made this account to tell you that this mod has singlehandedly given me the reason to purchase this game. As someone new to the sport (from the US and been following F1 for 2+ years), this is exactly how the game should be played. I could go on for even longer, but I'll keep it simple. Amazing work, thank you so much for everything.

Sidenote- Does anyone know if the old saves are going to continue to work? I have a save that I've been playing for the last few weeks and I'd really love to continue. Thanks in advance.
Thanks a lot.
See above for old saves infos.

Didn't have the time to work on this today but I'll have more tomorrow. Thank you all for your patience.

Reactions: McG
No your old save will be compatible.
There's not many differences between WS and the old way to do things on that point.

For 2016 it's mainly fixing stuff. For 2017 mod, the main part is designing the liveries which I didn't have time yet apart from Sauber and moving drivers in the right teams along with their respective mechanics.

Thanks a lot.
See above for old saves infos.

Didn't have the time to work on this today but I'll have more tomorrow. Thank you all for your patience.

Sorry to ask, but do you have any prediction of when will release this mod?

Hey guys,
I signed up just to thank enzoli for his awesome work.
Sadly I'm not good with the livery design, but I could hep with drivers transfer if someone explain me what to do.

I've never modded a single thing but I managed to extract enzoli logos from his resource.Assets and and imported it in the new file after patch, just to keep going with my actual save game (which sadly didn't work since they changed the atlas, there are a lot more subject than before, so I got wrong logos everywhere).

I would be glad to help and speed up the process :)

Hi enzoli really excited for 2017 mod. I also curious about one other thing, do you plan in the future for a livery mod.
If you mean custom liveries, I made one livery already available on WS. I might make some more when I'm done with 2017 mod.
Sorry to ask, but do you have any prediction of when will release this mod?
No idea atm. Just saw that lot of text files have changed for the first time because of the gt expansion. So even the files not requiring changes for previous updates will require updating.
This 1.3 update is a major one, the biggest since the release back in November. That also means more work on my mod unfortunately.

If you mean custom liveries, I made one livery already available on WS. I might make some more when I'm done with 2017 mod.

No idea atm. Just saw that lot of text files have changed for the first time because of the gt expansion. So even the files not requiring changes for previous updates will require updating.
This 1.3 update is a major one, the biggest since the release back in November. That also means more work on my mod unfortunately.

I guess, I just wanted to know how much work I would have.

For me for it to work was simply made sure it ran through my steam as 1.23. I made sure it won't update no more and have backups just incase it does happens. So I delete the folder and copy my Back up over. It's been working for me. Sure the updates are fine but I still love to play my save games atm. In till 2017 mods come out :D

i know its not the right topic, but its the most watched one..... well, here it is. Because i love to play career from the bottom with my own team, and you can play that for many seasons, wouldnt it be great, if they add on.... a team´s car room, where all your cars would be from season one...to last. I know i didn´t use the same design each year, but sometimes would love to see the livery progress of my cars. Its probably not tough from devs to do that.... but i have no clue are they ever had this on mind for future updates....

i know its not the right topic, but its the most watched one..... well, here it is. Because i love to play career from the bottom with my own team, and you can play that for many seasons, wouldnt it be great, if they add on.... a team´s car room, where all your cars would be from season one...to last. I know i didn´t use the same design each year, but sometimes would love to see the livery progress of my cars. Its probably not tough from devs to do that.... but i have no clue are they ever had this on mind for future updates....

Just take a screenshot and collect the picture on your desktop. Dont make it so complicated

why? i thought like a showroom where all your cars (and trophys) could be. You could watch all of them... and turned them and so on. I don´t think that would be so complicated to add for game developers. And why would i have pics of cars on desktop and not in game? In game i can at least go to show room.... and watch them, to see teams progress.

why? i thought like a showroom where all your cars (and trophys) could be. You could watch all of them... and turned them and so on. I don´t think that would be so complicated to add for game developers. And why would i have pics of cars on desktop and not in game? In game i can at least go to show room.... and watch them, to see teams progress.

I mean its subjective. I do not really need it and i dont think that some mode can do this.
I would like to see more setup possibilities. So you set your car for rain and lose places in qualifying, but may be better in the race. Or more racetracks. Or more car development. Or more action on track: Like crash after a overtake... both cars losing 10 seconds but the car is still fine. Or better Starts. Currently the Starts are very boring. Maybe fights in a online league? Gooood this would be so awesome.
In the end, this is all a dream. I guess we can not expect any big Patch from Motorsport Manager until summer. And thats why we need enzolis mode :)

Dont give me wrong. The game is good. With the mods great. But it could be awesome, but they dont using the full potencial of that game

Last edited:
modders cannot do that. It would need to be implemented by developers.... but i dont think it would be hard for them to do it. As far as setups concern.... they could also add track/sky temperature related, like for real. Esp. tyres wore different if its hot or cold.

Enzoli I love your work, I however, have a question regarding the update/2017 mod: With the new GT drivers and engineers and the like who have cross series capabilities, will the update have real people in the GT side as well? I'm just wondering because if it doesn't that could take away from the realism as one could end up with Mercedes or some other team having a totally fictional driver line-up and design/engineering team from the GT DLC.

Enzoli I love your work, I however, have a question regarding the update/2017 mod: With the new GT drivers and engineers and the like who have cross series capabilities, will the update have real people in the GT side as well? I'm just wondering because if it doesn't that could take away from the realism as one could end up with Mercedes or some other team having a totally fictional driver line-up and design/engineering team from the GT DLC.
I didn't know this thanks for the info.
It's a problem really since I didn't plan on modding the GT part yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 19.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 16 11.3%