2016 24 Hours of Le Mans / 24 Heures du Mans (Live Stream)

Well they can not say they were robbed , But again Toyota race falls apart within site of victory , Porsche thrown the towel in with their late pit stop .

But again they were their to pick up the spoils as Toyota's world came crashing down yet again.
You have to think they have curse on them at Le-Mans so close so many times & always some failure .

Nice for Ford with the new GT , I hope they let the 2nd Placed Ferrari stay , that was silly over the lights after 23 hrs of racing . I think Ford Motorsport would also find it fair that Farrari kept their place its not like the light issue gave them an advantage.

Overall a very good race at a crazy pace fro the start to the end.

Yeezzz, a perfect working car for 23.55h and then... "It's broken!" will be quote of the day.
Nevertheless congrats to Porsche who did a great job too, even with their 13-laps stints (Toyota could do one lap more).

(btw. great camera-composition :thumbsup:)

An image says more than a thousand words, this one will go down history as the greatest tragedy Toyota has ever suffered in endurance racing. No words for this, no words.

Damn, missed the last hour to watch f1 - toyota were going so well, pulling away from porsche strongly after overtaking them with about 4hrs to go.
Really hard lines that.

Fact is Porsche and Toyota both did great, gave us a 24 hour battle, some issue happens during the race other at the end. We enjoyed a great show with a surprising finish, it is never over until the fat lady sings.

I thought LM was the top tier of the top tier drivers. They took away all the fun after that amazingly stupid desicion to wait for a dry track. That blew it up for me. Stopped watching after 40 minutes of dull SC.

I thought LM was the top tier of the top tier drivers. They took away all the fun after that amazingly stupid desicion to wait for a dry track. That blew it up for me. Stopped watching after 40 minutes of dull SC.
I understand your diasappointment but maybe view some YouTube vids of very wet Le Mans sessions and crashes and the inevitable disappointment for the rest of the 24hrs not to see some very top cars and drivers because they have been crashed into by less experienced drivers. Also the safety car almost crashed in 3rd quali due to extreme rain. And it was driven by a veteran 4 time lm winner.
Sometimes, and especially with endurance racing, consistency and patience is also needed from the viewers to appreciate and value the course of the race.
I am confident to say. ...you missed out in another great episode of LM24H.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back