2014 Formula One Malaysian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
BkDikFvCIAAF81q.png

The less I say of Hamilton's personality the better, but he is damn fast in the car. But Vettel will be there come the European races.

It's true what he said - to think where they were 6 weeks ago, to already be the second best team, is amazing. I predict a tight 3 way battle between the 2 Mercedes and Vettel until the end.

After the 2nd race of the season.....? This link says otherwise....

http://www.formula1.com/results/team/

Red Bull 6th?

That isn't the second best team.

I don't think anyone who has never met the guy in person or talked/been with him for a long period of time should give negative criticism of his personality.

Same with every sportsman or sportswoman.

Disagreed 100%, he's been in the public eye and done more than enough for the public to form an opinion about him. And that's the truth, no matter how much you might disagree.

@Andrew Ford I like Lewis. A lot of reports are blown out of protective. Just think how some of us would be viewed if we were under that much scrutiny all the time.
I think people get annoyed by his mood swings and sometimes, the way he seems to aspire to be a rap star . He's often hated for being religious which I think is appalling. What I see is a good guy who does lots for charity. He thanks God and his lucky stars for his privileged life. He thanks his family and his biggest hero- his disabled brother. He thanks his fans too. Lewis had made mistakes on and off the track but is growing...trying to learn. Love him or loath him, nobody can seriously deny that he brought new energy and excitement to f1 in 2007 .Like the sennas, montoyas, mansells etc of this world, he went for the gaps, the overtakes and many times the moves stuck . Many times he has added excitement to the lives of racing fans...just look at the overtakes on YouTube. Love him or loath him, he is quite possibly the fastest racing driver in the present day and without newey in the equation I would assume he would have won more championships . I'm not a fan of vettel. I never was of Schumacher or Prost.but they've all improved f1 for the better. Ironically, Schumacher is up there with senna and hamilton in my most watched onboard clips. Poetry in motion. True excellence. If only for me, three greats together.

Here we go, Vettel bashing is wrong.....

So, is Hamilton bashing...... all, we see is what is portrayed on the telly - not in their private personal life. So, you a basing your judgement on what you see on telly and the press (who are never wrong about anyone - ever).....

Yeah that was my purpose :D to remind you it's 1st of April and we can see some funny articles.

Some year ago i read from Red Bull that instead of using the KERS for power they invented something like suit cooling which was hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back