2014 Formula One Australian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Reactions: Dux
Still glad I have the method of watching practice, quali and race on free German TV with English radio commentary. Works a treat.

As for predictions, I have no idea. I hope and expect that McLaren are stronger than people think.. and hopefully Williams are up there aswell.

Still glad I have the method of watching practice, quali and race on free German TV with English radio commentary. Works a treat.

As for predictions, I have no idea. I hope and expect that McLaren are stronger than people think.. and hopefully Williams are up there aswell.
care to share that method with me please? :p

Hamilton both for this GP and the title this year, but it's a long season ahead ^^
I've yet to figure out how to watch this years season though. I used to watch BBC through VPN/Proxy but since half of the races started airing on Sky that just ain't an option anymore :(
I moved on to paying the local swedish channel for watching it (Viasat), but they have jacked their prices up too high this year so I had decided to not give them my money anymore (they have awful commentators and I keep paying for other peoples benefit of soccer and hockey licenses since those are bundled along with the racing channel and I can't choose not to have them).
Any tips on how to watch the races are welcome!

Thanks for sharing @Shane Butler but living in a rented apartment there's no way for me to use satellite, streaming is my only option (legal or not).

If you have stable internet and have unlimited usage (both of which I don't have), then you could try and find a decent stream and then buy a VGA cable. You can attach it from your laptop to the TV, which basically means that you can see whats on your laptop, i.e the stream, on your tv. I've done this before.. it's obviously not perfect but I guess you have to make the most out of a bad situation.

If you have stable internet and have unlimited usage (both of which I don't have), then you could try and find a decent stream and then buy a VGA cable. You can attach it from your laptop to the TV, which basically means that you can see whats on your laptop, i.e the stream, on your tv. I've done this before.. it's obviously not perfect but I guess you have to make the most out of a bad situation.
Ohh if I wanted to watch the stream on my TV then I'd fix that easily, but that's not the issue, finding a good stream with commentators speaking a language I understand is on the other hand.

Edit: Also, I don't mind paying for watching either, I just mind paying for poor quality commentators and licenses to sports that I do not watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 32 24.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.9%