2011 Formula One Australian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
With practice starting tonight, I can't wait. Don't usually watch practice but with it being the first of the season, it'll be interesting to see what happens with sides like Toro Rosso doing so well, and McLaren looking suspect.

Anyone else going to be up watching it? Will post a stream if/when I find one.

Just found out it's also being shown through BBC's red button service, so i'm sure there will be a stream online for those at the computer/abroad.

With practice starting tonight, I can't wait. Don't usually watch practice but with it being the first of the season, it'll be interesting to see what happens with sides like Toro Rosso doing so well, and McLaren looking suspect.

Anyone else going to be up watching it? Will post a stream if/when I find one.

Just found out it's also being shown through BBC's red button service, so i'm sure there will be a stream online for those at the computer/abroad.

Aye, i'll be up watching, they're doing a live international stream through the BBC f1 website :)

International stream through BBC? So the tax payers money will allow someone from *insert disliked country here* to watch the racing for free? Don't let The Sun find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back