2014 Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Hamilton somehow gets a failure and retire then Rosberg needs finish at least on the 6th place to win the WC but I see quite low chance for that to happen.

I would hate if somehow a failure would be the deciding fact for the WC. But even if Rosberg had't got this problem and would win and Hamilton would finish second Ham would still won
If Rosberg won this race and Hamilton finished 3rd, you could still argue that technical problems decided the WDC due to the amount of problems LH have had to endure in the first half of the season.

Well, really. 8th? 2 seconds slower than a Force India in one lap. I mean. Cmon guys, now it's reality. Good for you Hamilton fans. You chose the champion :thumbsup:

Oh well, there's always next year...

If Rosberg won this race and Hamilton finished 3rd, you could still argue that technical problems decided the WDC due to the amount of problems LH have had to endure in the first half of the season.

Doubt he would have won considering Hamilton's pace was the same with Rosberg's. Rosberg wouldn't have been able to close the gap IMO except if Hamilton would have made a mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back