2014 Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said to someone else, Nico didn't need to save his car for the next race ;)
Oi! No excuse. He can't always be perfect like you all imagine it. It's sportsmanship that kept him going. That's why I was on his side all season long. I seriously hope that he can win it in his life. He is one man who truly deserves the spot where Lewis is right now. Maybe not this year, or next year. But sometime in the future.

As it is quite a tough task being Joel this year. I think it could be a time to become a big Ricciardo fan for next year. Great guy, just hope that Red Bull can deliver him a fantastic car.

As it is quite a tough task being Joel this year. I think it could be a time to become a big Ricciardo fan for next year. Great guy, just hope that Red Bull can deliver him a fantastic car.
The Redbull era is over, get over with it already please... I seriously hope they won't ever win the WDC again. It was more than enough while Vettel was dominating the WDC for 4 years.(even if 2 of those were close match, and also it was because of that that the F1's fanbase greatly decreased because it got utterly boring ). Hope Ferrari can resurrect themselves from the depth and also hope that Mclaren Honda can fight for podiums next year (fingers crossed), but it would be great also to see Williams getting closer to Merc next year and fighting for the WDC as well.

Last edited:
he Redbull era is over, get over with it already please... I seriously hope they won't ever win the WDC again. It was more than enough while Vettel was dominating the WDC for 4 years.(even if 2 of those were close match, and also it was because of that F1's fanbase greatly decreased because it got utterly boring because of it). Hope Ferrari can resurrect themselves from the depth and also hope that Mclaren Honda can fight for podiums next year (fingers crossed), but it would be great also to see Williams getting closer to Merc next year and fighting for the WDC as well.
I personally have geat respect for what Red-Bull has achieved, but I really despise Vettel:mad:. I hope Williams and Ferrari have a strong package next year as well.

The Redbull era is over, get over with it already please... I seriously hope they won't ever win the WDC again. It was more than enough while Vettel was dominating the WDC for 4 years.(even if 2 of those were close match, and also it was because of that that the F1's fanbase greatly decreased because it got utterly boring ). Hope Ferrari can resurrect themselves from the depth and also hope that Mclaren Honda can fight for podiums next year (fingers crossed), but it would be great also to see Williams getting closer to Merc next year and fighting for the WDC as well.
I don't care about Red Bull. Ricciardo is the man.

I believe that Bottas, Ricciardo and Hulkenberg will be the frontrunners in a few years.
Hulkenberg just needs a better team. Bottas is just simply great and the same with Ricciardo. Great 3, but need more luck. Ricciardo would have won the championship if he would have been in Merc. Same with Bottas. Hulkenberg doesn't have a good enough benchmark to guess accurately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back