Resource icon

Skins 2014 Force india 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
At the beginning and one rider right, the other rider has scattered paint. Advise someone what to do? Thank you. Otherwise, nice work.

Attachments

• 2014-01-28_00001.jpg
    2014-01-28_00001.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 338
  • 2014-01-28_00003.jpg
    2014-01-28_00003.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 323
  • 2014-01-28_00004.jpg
    2014-01-28_00004.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 301
I fixed it. I use season from Gustavo Luna. I uploaded the original Force India F1 games of 2013 and the new regulation Force India and everything is fine. Thanks for the good work.

Cheers for the Update Pics Guys and Glad that Fitti's issue is sorted i havent had it on mine but hay i will get to updating the new update as i say till today it was mainly guess work which hopefully i didnt do to bad but i am about to update a lotus for this year so check it out while i get updates on this one done cheers again

Just to let you know... You don't need ALL files in the fc2 folder. Since ths is McLaren livery, just copy mc2_highLOD, mc2_lowLOD, and livery_main folder (rename mc2 to fc2 of course)

thedeadman2007 updated 2014 Force india with a new update entry:

Updated

hi guys,
yes i know this is another update, but seen as the car has been out on the track today, i was given a few images by some you guys (thanks to all by the way) so i have updated the logos added some areas that where not visible in other pictures, still a bit missing but unable to add them on this layout.. thanks again for all the help getting this to where it is now hopefully it looks much more like the real thing
thanks again... Enjoy!:thumbsup:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Force india 1.jpg
Force india 2.jpg
Force india 3.jpg
theses are the Updates that i have done just so that everyone can see. in the second pic the orange supports below the UB logo are not orange on the real thing but to get orange wing mirrors they had to be the same colour as well.. anyway enjoy!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back