1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins 2014 Force india 1.3

Force Inda 2014 Skin, with Adjustments

1. thedeadman2007 submitted a new resource:

2014 Force india - Force Inda 2014 Skin, with Adjustments

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. SUPERBE ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

3. Good job looks great, I've been waiting for the 2014 cars

4. thanks Renewablebutton, as i say its my first go kinda happy with it had to change a few areas are restricted with where to add things, but also doing one for the F1 2012 game, i know not really up to date game but templates easier this is what i got so far.. Untitled-1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. fitti

fitti
    Fitti

One car is fine, the second one has spilled paint. What with it. Thank you.

6. if u can post a picture i will look into it. havent noticed it myself lol cheers

7. VERY NICE MOD!!! ;);););) Just that the back part where the word Claro is on , could be greyish / metallic grey colour and the logo at the rear wing is missing. Hahaha! I like it though , even without these things! :thumbsup:

Attached Files:

8. fitti

fitti
    Fitti

Aha?!?

9. yeah i know the Blue Ring logo Is missing, lol I got one from the 2013 Car that's in the game but didn't look good enough so left it out, but as i say its my first go at skinning, and the 2012 Version that i have done has all but the blue ring logo on it so its more like the real car,

10. More picture for update the skin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Why are you taking mclaren helmets:(
    But great job:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. cheers for the Up to date pics, see a few changes that i can make so will get to them in the next few days, and whats this about mclaren helmets?

13. they didn't put the nose on on purpose i think xD

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. i have problems with mp when i choose this car also i backed up my files

15. Of course you can't use this mod if it replaces the force india car and not the mclaren because you're using the mclaren's model in place of force india which the game online easly detects and makes you unable to play online.

16. what problem you getting?

17. Simply he cannot use it online.

18. oh right lol cheers

19. thedeadman2007 updated 2014 Force india with a new update entry:

Few Tweeks

Read the rest of this update entry...