Resource icon

Skins 2014 Force india 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
thanks Renewablebutton, as i say its my first go kinda happy with it had to change a few areas are restricted with where to add things, but also doing one for the F1 2012 game, i know not really up to date game but templates easier this is what i got so far..
Untitled-1.jpg

VERY NICE MOD!!! ;);););) Just that the back part where the word Claro is on , could be greyish / metallic grey colour and the logo at the rear wing is missing. Hahaha! I like it though , even without these things! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Zfk04C6.jpg
    Zfk04C6.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 453
yeah i know the Blue Ring logo Is missing, lol I got one from the 2013 Car that's in the game but didn't look good enough so left it out, but as i say its my first go at skinning, and the 2012 Version that i have done has all but the blue ring logo on it so its more like the real car,

i have problems with mp when i choose this car also i backed up my files
Of course you can't use this mod if it replaces the force india car and not the mclaren because you're using the mclaren's model in place of force india which the game online easly detects and makes you unable to play online.

thedeadman2007 updated 2014 Force india with a new update entry:

Few Tweeks

Hi there
I have Updated a few areas, i have added the Logo on the back wing (sorry its small but largest i could get it) added black stripe on rear wing, and made the logo on the DRS flap the only logo in that area so more life like, (Thanks Steven Poirier for the Up to date Pics) also i have noticed there might be white over the Side pods, when i can be 100% i will add that and update, hopefully the car will be in better quality in game,
as i say not perfect but getting there..
Cheers...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%