2014 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake!

Bosnia is not bad. I think they could surprise some people and in some matches... similar to uruguay 2010
Uruguay had Suarez, Forlan, Cavani. Bosnia has Dzeko and no other main stars. Plus Uruguay had an easier passage (and unfairly made the semis) ;)

A team won't get success by keeping clean sheets, they need to score as well otherwise they won't 'surprise people' ;)
If you do not have a good defence, that's it. It is almost impossible to keep a much better team at one goal or two. It is zero or more.

Also, keeping back and seeing a weak team go 0-0, is more of a surprise than scoring 3, and losing 4-3.

And were previously unlucky with a certain Uruguayan :p
I don't think a team is unlucky because of missing a penalty :p

If you do not have a good defence, that's it. It is almost impossible to keep a much better team at one goal or two. It is zero or more.

Also, keeping back and seeing a weak team go 0-0, is more of a surprise than scoring 3, and losing 4-3.

Btw, quote and reply to me in the WC thread, it suits more there :D

If you're against strong opposition, it is always likely that you will concede, however hard your defence try.

Didn't you see the handball from Suarez off the line, where he pushed the ball away, otherwise Ghana would have won? That was very unlucky

@Rami Saidy, are you sure that writing Begovic off is a good idea. From your logic, teams shouldn't have a goalie. Keeping clean sheets is crucial, as 1 point for a 0-0 is better than 0 points for losing 3-2. Look at New Zealand in 2010, they were the only unbeaten team because they ground out draws by defending well. Dzeko will help Bosnia do well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back