2014 FIFA World Cup Sweepstake!

@Rami Saidy, are you sure that writing Begovic off is a good idea. From your logic, teams shouldn't have a goalie. Keeping clean sheets is crucial, as 1 point for a 0-0 is better than 0 points for losing 3-2. Look at New Zealand in 2010, they were the only unbeaten team because they ground out draws by defending well. Dzeko will help Bosnia do well.
I wasn't exactly writing him off, I was saying Benutzername said that Bosnia could do similar to Uruguay, who surprised people. Then I replied to him saying Uruguay had a bigger strikeforce and some more luck. Its my opinion for goodness sake, and people will just quote me saying the opposite. I was talking about their attack, and then someone talks about a Goal Keeper lol

@Rami Saidy, are you sure that writing Begovic off is a good idea. From your logic, teams shouldn't have a goalie. Keeping clean sheets is crucial, as 1 point for a 0-0 is better than 0 points for losing 3-2. Look at New Zealand in 2010, they were the only unbeaten team because they ground out draws by defending well. Dzeko will help Bosnia do well.
Any chance for me of sweeping from Ivory Coast to England ?????? :O_o:

I wasn't exactly writing him off, I was saying Benutzername said that Bosnia could do similar to Uruguay, who surprised people. Then I replied to him saying Uruguay had a bigger strikeforce and some more luck. Its my opinion for goodness sake, and people will just quote me saying the opposite. I was talking about their attack, and then someone talks about a Goal Keeper lol

Bosnia has:

Begovic
Kolasinac
Spahic
Misimovic
Salihovic
Dzeko
Ibisevic

Most of them played in germany, so i know how strong they are.
Especially the strikers Dzeko and Ibisevic are really really good. Both had about the same amount of goals in one season as Gerd Müller had...

Misimovic Salihovic, both extremely well midfielders, both are good in the attack, too and very technical.

Spahic was ver strong in leverkusen, one of germanys top teams.

Concluson: They COULD surprise. Maybe they dont, but it seems like that they have the potential, if they are able to get the... Right mood... Then they could be quite good.

A0Ka7jw.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back