2013 Formula One Chinese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit Kimi, ruining my top three prediction! :p

Going to go out on a limb and say im looking for a Mercedes 1-2 finish. Though Kimi looked quick in that final session, and Nando unless he decides to have a trip into some gravel again will lead to some good battles. Looking forward to it!

I also find it interesting that he beat the Caterham by 9 tenths on the track with the longest straight. Makes me wonder how good the Coswoth engine really is. Because if it really is the worst engine on the grid, that would mean that aerodynamically, the Marussia is over 1 second better than the Caterham o.O

Rosberg choked and the Boss prevailed.
Will be tough to keep that first place tomorrow in the race. Both the Lotus and Ferrari are great on race pace but so is the Mercedes.

Smart move by Red Bull, otherwise they would have not been able to pass anyone on the straights so better to make up that time when all the option runners are in the pits.

So now it's official. Due to only 150 milliliters of fuel left in Mark's car he is going to be starting from last place
too much of a coincidence. Only car that happens to run out of fuel, that is something it rarely happens to RB, and its rare, but it happens to poor Mark.

Anyways, without the RB in the mix I think we might of gotten a pecking order, hope Lewis aggressive style suits him on the race. but either top 3 is on my win list.

somehow Kimi will win this one, he is on the part of the track where the line is.

too much of a coincidence. Only car that happens to run out of fuel, that is something it rarely happens to RB, and its rare, but it happens to poor Mark.

Anyways, without the RB in the mix I think we might of gotten a pecking order, hope Lewis aggressive style suits him on the race. but either top 3 is on my win list.

somehow Kimi will win this one, he is on the part of the track where the line is.
well TBH the last 2 cars to run out of fuel in Qualifying has been both Red Bulls, Seb at Abu Dhabi and obviously Mark this weekend and yeah I would be happy with any of the top three wining :thumbsup:

While some people here want to focus in on criticizing and/or praising their least/most favorites drivers, I can't help but notice the direction the sport has taken the last couple of years but especially this year. I am still a fan of motorsports, but is this racing? For the first half of Q1 not a single car has been out on the track, not even the back markers who will have plenty of tires for the race since they won't even make it out of Q1. The same with Q2, half the session expires and not a single car has been out there. Then in Q3 a 10 minute session and the cars only hit the track with 3 minutes left in the session and some cars don't even plan on doing one hot lap and the ones that do plan on doing a hot lap aren't even going 100% because they need to save their tires for the race which are only going to last a few laps anyway. WTF is going on here? I don't care if it's Red Bull, Ferrari, McLaren, Mercedes, Renault (err I mean Lotus) or any other team winning the races, I just want to see them race. I want to see them driving hard trying to pass each other on the track as opposed to trying to pass each other after pit stops. This BS of driving 70% because they need to manage their tires ... sad.

I will still watch the race tomorrow, but this sport is heading in the wrong direction. :O_o:

Red Bull seems to be in psychological disarray after Malaysia. You may have tons of money and best ever car designer but you can't buy mental strength. Riccardo starts ahead of both works cars, first time since 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.6%