2013 Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
boring GP. Bohring GP.

thanks Lewis Webber and Alonso And Button, gave us something to watch.

DRS bummer for Alonso, he would of eaten Vettel alive without his DRS failure, given the pace he had without DRS.

I disagree. We saw some fantastic racing today. McLaren bumping wheels, Webber and Hamiltons battle at the end, Alonso and Perez for a few laps, and how about Alonso going from last to 8th with no DRS?

What I think that proves is we don't need DRS.

Rosberg did the same thing here as well last here, being overly aggressive. Wonder if he does not get the idea that this is actually a real race. Maybe the fakeness of the setting is getting to him. :redface:
hmm I think this race is like that one fantasy race that doesn't exist. really, even if Alonso won as he did in 2010, I would of fallen asleep.

Vettel%20finger%20Canadian%201006.jpg

Yeah would've could've should've - and if he'd had a **** before the race the car would've been lighter and the DRS wouldn't have failed. Fo sho.

u be surprised how much :poop: weights, ask Kimi about it.

of course, given Alonsos DRS. 'nuff said.

Alonso wasn't the only one that could challenge him. He finished 10 seconds ahead of Raikonnen

I was happy with Perez today. He seems to have turned a corner. If he and Button hadnt been battling it out for so long and concentrated on going a bit faster, they could have moved up the field together and looked after the tyres a bit more, possibly challenged for 4th and 5th.

its alright Bahrain is like a non existant GP really, no1 ever even talks about it.
Unless Alonso wins, uh? I don't even like Vettel a lot but it's funny to see you raging and trying to find excuses if Alonso doesn't win.

Also, leave both world wars out of this discussion. Nothing to do with F1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes