1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix

Discussion in 'Formula 1 Race Comments' started by RaceDepartment, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

View the Post on the Blog

2. Top 3 predictions?

Hamilton, Raik, Alonso.
    Vettel will be too busy thinking of Webber :)

3. My thinking too...
    1st Alonso
    2nd Kimi
    3rd Hamilton

• Like Like x 1
  4. Great minds think alike ;)

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

<<Wishful thinking>> I voted for Rosberg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Could be an outdated picture, but Pirelli are now bringing the Medium and Hard to Bahrain.

I've got Raikkonen taking the win here, because it's a circuit that relies heavily on traction, and the Lotus is one of the best (if not THE best) with gaining traction out of corners (hence Kimi's dominant Australia win).

Fernando will come 2nd,
    And Vettel will be 3rd.

7. Very hard to say. But I think

Kimi 1st
    Vettel 2nd
    Alonso 3rd

8. I think will be new winner. I know Massa isn`t good in last seasons but in China he was very fast.
    1 - Felipe Massa
    2 - Sebastian Vettel
    3 - Lewis Hamilton

9. He showed glimses in practice and qualifying but he struggled with the tyres during the race. I just cant see Massa winning in Bahrain but perhaps he can reach the podium. It's impossible to predict who will win when we have not yet seen the cars out on the circuit, but Kimi, Vettel and Alonso are the main protagonists.

10. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Webber, Vettel, Alonso.

Vettel to dominate but will let Webber by in the last lap.
    Hang on!! I was dreaming. :rolleyes::)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Grosjean, Pérez, Sutil.

Am I doing this right? :geek:

Seriously, I hope the race is good. Sure, they aren't going 100% all the time now, but it's still racing. Of another kind, but racing. And it's still entertaining.

12. Qazdar Karim

Qazdar Karim
    Premium Member

Kimi hamilton Alonso rosberg massa vettel grosjean webber !

I hope i will be right on some of these positions :D

13. I had my 3 in the exact same order, however Webber will dominate Vettel for the entire race and Vettel will stick to team orders this time. And justice will be done from Malaysia.

14. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Lol, now I think you are also dreaming. :D

15. My predictions, before FP1.. Been pretty much the same before first race first practice.

[​IMG]

16. Anyone think its strange caterham have put kovalinen in the car when the track is dirty and dusty?
    Although it could be the fact they are expecting rain at some point today. ..

17. Heikki came 20th...

18. Yes.....

But he would of had more use in P2, when the tracks rubbered in and he can feel where the car is at... Rather than assuming it's all because the lack of grip....

19. Is very odd bringing him back, JUST for FP1??? What benefit? They say, he is there to help develop the car? Wouldn't it be better to employ his services more?

20. Well, if Van der Garde and Pic are bringing money to the team, I'm not sure Heikki will be given a drive as long as Caterham is hurting for money. Perhaps in certain tracks only (like the ones where a lot of DNFs are expected, to try and get a position in the low 10s).

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.