2013 Formula One Australian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alonso has used up his tyres way too much already, I doubt he'll be able to catch up to Kimi. :(

Sutil is way too behind to catch up the leaders. If he's quick enough I think he may just be able to catch up to Massa.

Why are they waving blues for sutil?
It's a new prank the track workers have for drivers who come back for a second drive after stepping away from the sport. It's mainly just to throw them off, as it worked on Kimi last year.

Obviously it didn't work on Sutil, he's too busy struggling to keep his tyres together to the end of the race.

Great job by Kimi and Lotus. Had the little bit better strategy. If Lotus are that good on tires in the hot, they are in best position for Malaysia.

Finally Ferrari are right there at the beginning of the season. Great drive by Alonso and Massa, who had imo a little miscall in strategy.
RB are solid but not that fast. They are good on one flying lap and at the beginning of the stint but then are falling away more quickly than the others.
MGP are a little bit disappointing so far. I don't thought that they had the race pace, but I thought they would be closer to the others.

Also Sutil did a great job. I wonder if they could run a little bit longer on the mediums and shorten their supersoft stint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 80 89.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 32.6%