2012 World Touring Car Championship

He made two noobish mistakes but RSC was one of the fastest one track to be honest :) Even with a drive thru penalty he finished in the top 10 :)

Too bad for Priaulx the race ended 2 laps too soon :)

wow, i lose 2 great races yesterday. For people like me that has lost the events, here is it:

WTCC 2012 Slovakia | Race 1 | Part 1/4

WTCC 2012 Slovakia | Race 1 | Part 2/4

WTCC 2012 Slovakia | Race 1 | Part 3/4

WTCC 2012 Slovakia | Race 1 | Part 4/4

Race of Italy
Race of Spain
Race of Morocco
Race of Slovakia
Race of Hungary
Race of Austria
Race of Portugal
Race of Brazil
Race of the United States
Race of Japan
Race of China
Race of Macau

good to see Tombo back, but pity the Fords are so awfully off the pace, at least in the two practice sessions. let's see what the quali has in store, wouldn't be surprised to find Thompson in the top8.

lol Ivo, seriously thought it was Brno, but you are of course right. Thompson on 16, Fords on 12 and 21, Coronel down at 19 ??? Gonna be interesting races tomorrow, the red Seats will do what they van to penetrate the light blue wall.

I'm happy to see Lada back in the field, and it seems this car has some potential. Thompson said he did a safe hotlap, before they ran into fuel feeding problems. He thinks they could get into top 10, and was generally impressed by the car's performance.
I'm also satisfied with Norbi's starting position. Last year I think he started 5th and 6th(?), so very similar. He could keep up with Menu then. Too bad I can't visit the race this time, it just had a bad timing, if it was in the same time spot as last year I could probably get there... unfortunate.

What a weird weekend Coronel is having. No speed at all during the practice and qualifying sessions. Even this morning in the warmup he was at the back of the field and during race 1 he explodes and overtook almost the entire field. Impressive run :thumbsup:

qWZY7.gif

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 13 10.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.8%