2012 Formula One Chinese Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
have anyone notice that Martin Brundle seems a bit different since moving or is it just me he looks a bit out of character
i picked up on this straight away, at the BBC he felt more at home personally, he was going full at it, the passion was really there and it showed by his great commentary (grid walk) etc.... now at sky he seems to have been told to chill out more and let it be, he's alot more chilled out and just doesn't seem the same as to when he was at the BBC.

At the end of the day it was money out of Statoil.

I think you missed my point.
My guess is that Santander Brazil, have a certain amount of money to spend on ads/sponsorship. And even though they are a part of Santander. They can choose how to use the money themselves.
As far as I know, the Santander that sponsor McLaren, can be the UK-part. And the ones sponsor Ferrari is the "main" Santander.
Even though all is Santander, they still choose independently, and doesn't have to be accepted by the main group.

If you catch my point? I know a company like this, is the same wherever it is, but in theory, they could have a sticker on every single car.

That would have been from Webber, and he would have said a long with it: No worries mate, he did it to me in turkey this one time. He gets over it eventually.

For Webber this weekend i hope he beats vettel and puts it 3-0 in qauly and 2-1 in race. Not to mention those results being pole and 1st :p

McLaren looking very impressive in FP3, Button even took fastest S3 time from Nico which is pretty remarkable (Hamilton took fastest in S1 and S2). Merc looking average, nothing too impressive, but finished where they were expected to. Red Bull fell short of both McLaren and Merc and could be in trouble here in qualifying if they're looking for places 1 to 4. Ferrari were very disappointing and need to go back to the drawing board A.S.A.P. to make sure last race wasn't a fluke. Qualifying in a couple hours, my prediction is:
1) Button
2) Nico or Michael
3) Nico or Michael (both very similar times and could go either way)
4) Webber
5) Perez or Maldonado (going to go out on a limb here)
6) Hamilton (due to grid penalty, will probably qualify on pole and drop to 6th)

Time to get some sleep before getting up and hopefully I won't sleep through my alarm this time lol.

plugin-container2012-04-1407-22-12-58.png

plugin-container2012-04-1407-23-19-78.png

plugin-container2012-04-1407-44-43-02.png

Impressive qualifying, however I dont think Mercedes will have the race race to back this up. Its really anyones race to win tomorrow.

Massa 12th, surely his performances are in question now. Vettel 11th, he is really not having a good time in the Red Bull this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back