2012 Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
massa will side swipe vettle during vettles pit exit and Alonso will finish 3rd and become the new world champ.

Massa gets life time bann from formula one.

Back in the early 90s using the back markers was all part of racing,
many times we have seen other drivers in the early 90s using them to take an advantage to overtake the car infront,
I dont understand why people complain about the overtake hamilton did, its all good in my eyes. down to the driver infront to anticipate the car they plan to lap.

Massa will be on options until the very last lap to get track position on Vettel and hold him.
Red Bull will try to respond by using Mark, but Alonso will have been long gone.

Anyone remember Suzuka 1998? I feel like this will be the same situation, only Ferrari will be successful this time.

(except for the rain TT)

Wishing Kamui all the best for this weekend which could be his last in Formula 1.

Hope he goes out with a bang and proves Sauber's decision not to retain him wrong

Will be cheering on Kamui and not Sauber, that's for sure.

who needs what to win, in a nice diagram summary form. from F1Humour on Twitter:

drivers championship.png

So Vettel must either miss qual. or DNF for Alonso to win.
I think the most important aspect will not be the alternator, but the setup.
In my view, Ferrari know that Vettel will finish ahead if it doesn't rain, so they'll probably risk it. But what would you do if you were RBR? Tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.4%