2012 Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to push hard to lose the car under changing conditions.
Besides Alonso lost time with that and did not gain anything.
All cars starting sliding and missing breaking points during those periodes.

I believe that was the issue with Kobayashi during the Q3 session on Japan where he put a personal fastest lap in S2 while Raikkonen just had spun at Spoon and brought out the yellow flags. Kobayashi told afterwards he didn't use DRS until he was passed that.

Sorry I can't link you up with a reliable source that has written this, but it's just my memory from the TV-coverage.

You don't need to push hard to lose the car under changing conditions.
Besides Alonso lost time with that and did not gain anything.
All cars starting sliding and missing breaking points during those periodes.

Ok circumstances are tricky, but in my opinion a driver is making quite a fool of himself at LEAST, when he spins when he's supposed to drive a bit more safely due to marshalls working.
In fact I find the FIA way too lenient on this issue.

But ok, Ferrari will just refer to Nurburgring 2007 where multiple cars just fly-passed turn 1 under yellow and with marshalls at work. No extra penalties there, so none for Alonso either.

So what's his suggestion, going back to wingless Formula one cars?
008poster.gif

Montezemolo, you have my sword.

This coming 2013 COTA prohibits any cameras with lenses that exceeding 10 inches length. People is watching F1 to view their favorite drivers and teams and catch some memorable picture while spending fun weekends. And I’m very sure that number of people who are fan of watching F1 will be lessen in coming F1 events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back