2012 Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
worse morning news to wake up to..... now im hoping a full blown country riot breaks open....do not want to see such race. Im already bored of F1 as soon as I saw the news .... *yawn* think ima go follow Rubens and his Indy team for a change.

.....in other news, bahrain protesters plan to attack the redbull crew because they got offended with the finger showing......if it were only true :sneaky:

anyways here is what I think of the race if Lewis cant do anything about it since Webber is a hopeless starter : :poop::poop::poop::thumbsdown::poop::poop::poop:

oh and for those saying "cringing" on vettel, i think u misunderstand the fact that the world is fed up of him by now. not just us, the world, he sucks so bad he couldnt cleanly pass an HRT. yeah he is not the best so I dont see the defense. Senna 4ever.

trust me in the schumi era, I liked him as a kid, but I remember all of us being a fan of him and the team, but lost interest after like....2002. so yeah its for the best of F1 if Vettel does not win tomorrow. if he does, babies will not be born, birds will not sing, ocean currents will stop, the earth will shake, stars will collapse into supernovas, planes will fall, my breakfast will suck....so the faith of the world is on Mclaren and what Lewis and Jenson can do to stop him from reaching T1 first. I also expect Webber having car issues....deja vu!

worse morning news to wake up to..... now im hoping a full blown country riot breaks open....do not want to see such race. Im already bored of F1 as soon as I saw the news .... *yawn* think ima go follow Rubens and his Indy team for a change.

.....in other news, bahrain protesters plan to attack the redbull crew because they got offended with the finger showing......if it were only true :sneaky:

anyways here is what I think of the race if Lewis cant do anything about it since Webber is a hopeless starter : :poop::poop::poop::thumbsdown::poop::poop::poop:

oh and for those saying "cringing" on vettel, i think u misunderstand the fact that the world is fed up of him by now. not just us, the world, he sucks so bad he couldnt cleanly pass an HRT. yeah he is not the best so I dont see the defense. Senna 4ever.

trust me in the schumi era, I liked him as a kid, but I remember all of us being a fan of him and the team, but lost interest after like....2002. so yeah its for the best of F1 if Vettel does not win tomorrow. if he does, babies will not be born, birds will not sing, ocean currents will stop, the earth will shake, stars will collapse into supernovas, planes will fall, my breakfast will suck....so the faith of the world is on Mclaren and what Lewis and Jenson can do to stop him from reaching T1 first. I also expect Webber having car issues....deja vu!

I think you are mistaking the world for yourself ;) And learn to appreciate a quality driver when you see one :thumbsup:

I hope Vettel wins because it would allow the championship to stay tight in the top spots plus I like seeing that finger. :p

I like Vettel's chances to win and agree that a Red Bull win would be good to keep the championship closer. Of course it will all come down to tire management. I can understand that people do not want to see Vettel run away with the championship like we saw last season. But unless you are a die hard McLaren fan, do we want to see McLaren run away with the titles this season? If Red Bull can win tomorrow it would be four different winners in four races and that would be good moving forward. I am sure the McLaren boys will give Vettel a run for his money. However in Friday practice the Red Bull was looking a little better in race trim than McLaren. Also if Webber can get a good start he will be right there competing for the win. The wild card is what can Schumacher do from the back of the pack with a full suit of tires available to him.

I like Vettel's chances to win and agree that a Red Bull win would be good to keep the championship closer. Of course it will all come down to tire management. I can understand that people do not want to see Vettel run away with the championship like we saw last season. But unless you are a die hard McLaren fan, do we want to see McLaren run away with the titles this season? If Red Bull can win tomorrow it would be four different winners in four races and that would be good moving forward. I am sure the McLaren boys will give Vettel a run for his money. However in Friday practice the Red Bull was looking a little better in race trim than McLaren. Also if Webber can get a good start he will be right there competing for the win. The wild card is what can Schumacher do from the back of the pack with a full suit of tires available to him.
Exactly said Made Schumi can be upto Points
i just want to ask one question do getting consecutive wins is a Punishment for Driver in this world cos i know win in F1 is not easy to get as everybody knows that
He won 11 races cos He Squeezed every drop of his car and keep it for all over the season and he didn't win easily though
Then why hate vettel and only vettel???

Exactly said Made Schumi can be upto Points
i just want to ask one question do getting consecutive wins is a Punishment for Driver in this world cos i know win in F1 is not easy to get as everybody knows that
He won 11 races cos He Squeezed every drop of his car and keep it for all over the season and he didn't win easily though
Then why hate vettel and only vettel???
It is because of the confidence that he shows after winning and the finger. If Vettel was Japanese and showed no emotions after winning (Le Raikkonen style) he would be less hated by the media.

Media is going to hate on people no matter what because that draws more viewers/readers which then affects the reader/viewer.

But for the Finger he showed doesn't matter about his skills it was his style of Celebration for his achievement
He was a Great Skilled Driver in the Current Line up along with others and Had both Aggression and Defense
So by linking his skill with his Confidence and saying him a toy boy wasn't entirely correct i think
May be he win or loose but he was a racer and he wants to race at his best.
So i request that respect racers Achievements even though you won't like them cos they are working hard on track to get every thing right

It is rather funny for people to be criticizing Vettel whenever he gives us the finger. At least here in North America athletes from many different sports show us the finger whenever they are successful. Heck some of the things they do after touchdowns on the football field makes Vettel look like a boy scout. Besides hasn't anyone noticed that Hamiliton, Button, Alonso, Webber, Schumacher, etc, etc, etc all show a lot of emotions when they too win. The only person in F1 who does not show any emotions is the Iceman which is another story for another day. :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes