2012 FIA World Endurance Championship

Great, i hope he will be succesful there! :)

When i first read the title, i thought "So a revolt has been started against to Lotus by Petrov, Heidfeld and Senna :D"

He was hopeless in Formula 1, I'm expecting more of the same. In 2009 Nakajima only managed to break into the top 10 on three occasions, whereas Rosberg consistently had the car in the top 10 and even up in the top 5. Nakajima's was just as bad in 2008.

I really hope that now Toyota is running two cars Nakajima gets stuck in all Japanese team, and then hire Davidson to take over and partner Alexander Wurz and Nicolas Lapierre.

If Toyota are wanting to have a successful campaign in their first year they should not have hired Nakajima, if he wasn't Japanese he wouldn't have gotten the seat.

On the 5th of May 2012 the 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps will take place. I am planning to visit the race this year as I am too excited about this new series.

Anybody else planning to visit this race?

Alright, I'm sure a few of you know about the 24h of Le Mans' garage 56th project where the 56th invite would include some kind of new unorthodox green technology.

I know that the 3 projects are:
1. DeltaWing Project 56 (
)
2. Courage 0.12 Electric Prototype (http://www.lemans.org/wpphpFichiers...ue_presse/Communique_de_presse_courage_12.pdf)
3. GreenGT (http://gas2.org/2011/06/17/green-gt-hydrogen-racer-heading-to-le-mans-in-2012/)

I'm a little confused about all of this... so the garage 56 is granted to ONE entry only right? So one entry means that only one car would be in garage 56 instead of the typical 3 car team?

Also, what class would the garage 56 be competing under? LMP1? LMP2? Or is it just there during the race just to toot around and that's it?

Any clarification with the ACO's introduction of green technology would be great

I thought the crisis in sportscar racing was about to end. The return of BMW and lot´s of smaller (private) teams and manufacturers over the last couple of years gave me hope for LM and LMS stuff in general, somehow no Aston Martin and BMW at Le Mans really lower my excitement a lot. :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back